sweater weather - r. drysdale*

Knives Out (2019)
warnings : implied smut, mentions of s3x, slight dirty talk.
word count : 418 hd

____________________

"well, don't you look sexy?"

Ransom Drysdale. the king of all brats. of course, nobody took him as someone to fall in love, but he eventually proved them all wrong.

his eyes locked on your body, only half clothed, with a pair of black lace on, and his blue sweater.

you scoffed, turning your body towards him while putting the dish you were washing, back down in the sink.

"oh?" you smiled. you liked playing games with Ransom. it was just so much fun, and you never knew his true intentions.

he bit his lip and walked over to you, his towering 6'1 height only intimidating you more.

"i could get used to this," his hands slid to your sides, where he squeezed the flesh of your hips in his palms. "so much easy access."

his hand only slid further, reaching back to grab a handful of your ass.

you giggled and raised your brow, wetting your lips with your tongue.

he brought his opposite hand to your face, holding it in his hand and tilting it slightly, giving him access to your neck as he kissed behind your jaw.

you hummed, his lips ghosting across your cheek and across your lips.

"Ran .." you said breathily, his hips slowing grinding into yours as you stood together.

he hummed, ghosting his lips across yours and letting his eyes fall shut.

both of his hands slid under your thighs, picking you up abruptly and setting you down on the counter next to him.

your sweater, — well, his sweater, — had ridden up, showing off the lace underneath, and it made him growl.

his lips crashed onto yours, his hands grabbing your hips and ass, as well as feeling up your torso. anything he could get his hands on.

he slid your body towards the edge of the counter, making his hips meet perfectly with yours.

"fuck, you're so hot." he muttered into your neck, as he pecked the skin with his lips over again.

you moaned softly, your hands reaching for the sweater on your body.

he stopped you, pulling on the sweater and making it stay in place once again. you looked at him in confusion.

"as much as i wanna see you naked right now," he paused, looking down at the piece of material and biting into his lip.

"i really wanna see you wear my sweater while i fuck you in it."