cold hands - b. barnes*

The MCU (TFATWS 2021)
warnings : smut, slight oral ( f receiving ), fingering, dirty talk, metal arm kink?
word count : 1.0k

____________________

"long day?" you asked with a smile on your face, watching as Bucky plopped himself on the bed next to you, groaning into the sheets.

you had been staying at Sharon's for some time, while she stayed somewhere else. you couldn't quite complain, her place was nice, and you and Buck had it all to yourselves.

"so long," he replied, lifting his body and crawling on top of you. "missed you so much, doll."

you giggled as he kissed your neck playfully and ran his hands along the curve of your hips. "i missed you, too."

he hummed, now placing open mouthed kisses over your neck and chest. his hands still rummaging around your body.

his metal hand slid up the front of your shirt, and you hissed. "Buck, that's cold."

his hooded eyes met yours, his lips parted and his tongue darting out to trace the outside of his mouth.

"warm it for me?"

"now?" you giggled at him lifting himself from the bed and running to lock the door, jumping back on the bed in excitement.

"mhm," his hand went up your shirt once again, but this time higher. the coldness of the cool metal against your burning skin felt amazing.

the dim light of a lamp was the only light resource in the room, and it had a red see-through cloth over it. the perfect setting.

his lips attacked yours, going painfully slow against your mouth as his hand palmed and massaged your breast from the inside of your shirt.

his fingers twiddled with your nipple, twisting it back and forth between his thumb and forefinger, making your breathing stutter, as his lips attached to your neck once more.

"Buck .."

he hummed again, sitting back on his knees before hooking his fingers to the sides of your shorts and ripping them down, along with the black lace underwear you chose to wear.

you laughed at his eagerness as he flung the clothing across the room. his hands working there way to the outside of your thighs while he squeezed the soft flesh in his palms.

he let his head hang low, laying on his stomach while he snuggled into you and put your legs over his shoulders.

you were sat up on your hands, your back arched with Bucky's face between your thighs. i could get used to this.

"so pretty, baby." he muttered, nudging his nose against your core and breathing against your skin, teasing you and making you want it so much more.

your chest heaved and he could hear you breathing harder. he bit his lip, then traced his tongue over your slit.

you shuddered, it only made him feel better when you shook under his touch. he fucking loved it.

he suddenly got up, leaning in to kiss you once more. your legs fell to his sides, and you whined, wanting to relive yourself of the pressure in your core.

his tongue slid in your mouth, letting you slightly taste yourself from it. he growled against your lips, and his hand came to cup your heat.

you stopped his hand subconsciously, leaving him confused. but when he felt you tug on his metallic arm, he instantly knew what you wanted, he just wanted to hear you say it.

"what do you want, doll? tell me what you want." his eyes fluttered shut, letting his lips ghost yours, just patiently waiting for your response.

"this one," you tugged on his metal arm once more, the black and gold colors reflecting so prettily in the dim light. "feels s'good on me."

he smiled, letting his arm relax and allowing you to bring it forward. his cold fingers traced your navel, making you physically shiver from the feeling.

his middle finger dragged itself to your cunt, where he instantly felt the wetness between your legs.

"fuck," he groaned, looking down at his hand. words couldn't explain how insanely turned on he was.

his metal thumb brushed against your clit, and your hips bucked. Bucky smiled cockily, his lips going back to yours and his thumb tracing tight circles over the nub.

you moaned softly against him, your lips slowing their movements and his fingers picking up their pace.

"Bucky .."

"hmm, feels s'good, doesn't it?"

you nodded instantly, your head falling back as you fell back on your elbows.

your legs spread more, letting his body rest between them while his hand did all the work.

"you smell s'good, baby. god, you're perfect." he muttered, kissing the soft spot behind your ear.

"f-fuck." you moaned, gripping onto his bicep and letting your jaw fall slack.

"tell me how good i make you feel," he plunged a finger in your tight hole, still circling your clit with his thumb. "let me hear you, doll."

"you make me feel, s-so good, Buck," your hips grinded into his hand, "so good."

"yeah?" his lips were on yours again, "you wanna cum?"

you nodded, biting on his lip to try and help muffle the noises begging to be released.

"mmhm," your hips bucked, your orgasm dangerously close.

"let me feel you cum against my fingers, doll."

his finger curled in a 'come here' motion, brushing against your g-spot and you moaned loudly.

"c'mon, cum."

and you did, hard.

your legs shook and you could feel the wetness of your core spread all over his hand and over your thighs.

your breathing was stammered, and your back arched off the bed.

he lifted his hand, showing you how soaked the metal was in the dim light of the room, before he shoved his fingers in his mouth.

he moaned at the taste, leaving you with butterflies in your tummy.

you took his hand from his mouth, and brought his fingers to your lips.

one, by one. you licked your arousal from his metallic fingertips, making sure to linger your tongue on them as long as you could.

you slowly pulled back, making his wet thumb come from your mouth in a slowed motion.

"fuck, that's hot." Bucky sat there, watching you breath harder than before. you just laughed at his reaction, pulling his face in for a sweet kiss to his lips.

"your turn."