don't tell jacob (pt.2) - a. barber*

Defending Jacob (2020)
warnings : explicit sexual content, smut, dilf alert, barber x reader, best friend's dad x reader, protected PIV s3x, handjob, praise k!nk, dirty talk, third person story, age-gap, secret relationship?
word count : 3.1k

____________________

it had been three weeks since Y/n's last encounter with Andy. she didn't know what to say, or even how to act. was she supposed to pretend like it never happened? or just.. play it cool?

when she left his house that weekend, he seemed like he wanted to say something to her, but he never did. Jake even brought up how weird it dad was acting, but brushed it off as nothing.

of course, she wanted to see Andy again, but what would be the outcome of it all? have Jake find out and never talk to her again? but what if he was okay with it and it didn't matter?

his best friend as his step mom, ha. imagine that.

Jake plopped himself back on the couch, they were at Y/n's place for the night. she was on the other side of the couch, eating her bowl of ramen and watching an episode of New Girl on netflix.

"sorry," he said, turning off his phone and shoving it back in his pocket. "my dad called."

Y/n's eyes went wide, "oh," she put her bowl down in her lap, taking her eyes off the tv screen and looking over at Jake. he just sat there watching the show.

"what did he want?" she asked, trying her hardest to make it seem like she didn't actually care, but more curious instead.

"he wants me to go up there this weekend, i guess he's gonna barbecue and have some people over i gotta meet, i dont know,"

"oh," she nodded, twiddling with her fork and messing with the noodles. "you should," she shrugged.

"ehh, i dont know. seems boring, y'know." he said.

"hmm, well.." she set her bowl on the coffee table, "what if i went with you?" she suggested smoothly as she grabbed her blanket and crawled over to Jacob.

he opened his arms, letting his best friend snuggle into his shoulder as she wrapped the blanket around herself.

"yeah.. that'd be fun," he thought about it for a second, before Y/n talked him more into it.

"c'mon, we can eat so much food and stay up all night and talk shit," she giggled. Jake squeezed her shoulder, his lips curling to a big smile.

"yeah.. yeah. let's do it, it'll be fun." he seemed excited, pulling out his phone again to dial his dad's number for the second time.

Andy answered the phone, Y/n could hear his voice over the speaker from how close she was to Jake.

"hey, yeah- okay, i'll come on one condition," Jake said, looking down at Y/n and starting to lightly laugh. "Y/n has to come with."