red light - c. evans*

warnings : edging-ish, chris x reader, sub!chris, little car smut, mentions of jealousy, dirty talk.
word count : 707 hd

________________

jealousy always got the best of Chris, especially during parties or gatherings. the way he spoke back to the men who talked to you, let alone looked at you. it wasn't very professional, and you didn't appreciate being seen with a jackass.

"Y-Y/n." he warned. his hand squeezed the steering wheel, his knuckles almost white.

your arm was hung over the center console, as your hand palmed the growing bulge between his legs, teasing him with something you knew he couldn't resist.

"Chris." you mocked. you could take your punishment to it later, but now, you couldn't wait any longer and you wanted to get back at him.

you smirked, watching his face turn a bright red and his hips desperately trying to wiggle their way out of the front seat for more room.

his foot hit the brake shakily, stopping at the red light in front of him, and you quickly took the chance to undo the buckle of his belt.

"Y/n, i'm driving." he cocked a brow, trying his hardest to sound like the bigger person.

he liked being in control, but when you got to teasing him, he couldn't lie, he liked that shit. the way he shivered from your touch, or the way he whined from underneath you. it only turned him on more.

"and?" you giggled, your hand finding it's way under his jeans, and swooping just under his briefs.

"Y/n-" he cut himself off, groaning when he felt your hand around him. "oh, god."

his head hit the headrest behind him, and he moaned. "fuck, keep going."

your lips ghosted the shell of his ear, "you weren't very nice tonight, Chris."

his brows furrowed, and you squeezed him in your hand, adding pressure to the sensitive skin.

"ah- i-i know," he whined, trying his hardest to chase his release with the small movement of his hips. "i'm sorry."

"are you?" you asked, biting and nipping at his skin. he nodded without hesitation, only with a slimmer of hope you might give in. 

"i dont know, Chris." you licked his neck teasingly and his adam's apple bobbed. "i don't like it when you're mean."

you bit down on his skin, sending shock waves down his spine. he hissed, squinting his eyes shut.

"i won't be," he bit his lip, tilting his jaw higher. "i p-promise."

he whimpered, bucking his hips harder. "baby, please."

you slowed your movements purposely, forcing him to vocally ask for what he wanted.

"please what, Chris?"

he pushed up at your hand with his hips, trying to get you to move it on him again. with his lust-filled eyes, his brows furrowed as he looked at you desperately.

"please make me cum."

you bit your lip, checking again to see if the red light was still red. perks of LA traffic.

your hand moved on him again, feeling the veins and ridges of his warm skin as he moaned out. his arm went behind the headrest, holding onto it as his muscles bulged through his t-shirt.

"shit, baby." he huffed, his jaw fell slack and his back arched against the seat. fuck, he was so sexy like this.

his hips jerked and his other hand squeezed the steering wheel as his body pushed back against the seat.

you could feel the warm feeling of pre-cum leaking from his tip, only making it 10x hotter than it already was.

"Chris, you're so hard." you breathed in his ear, making his face screw up in pleasure at the acknowledgment.

he moaned once more, before the dim red light flashed to green in a second.

Chris groaned, and you pulled your hand from his pants painfully as he whined.

"m'sorry baby," you winked, kissing his cheek genuinely but lightly giggling at his change of mood.

"should've been nicer." you mumbled teasingly, and he shot you a glare.

he picked at his pants uncomfortably as he drove, shifting his hips back and forth trying to get comfortable in his seat.

"just you wait." was all he said the rest of the way home.