20

Paige's POV

"Are you sure about letting me stay for the night?" I asked when we reached the room I changed from earlier today.

"Paige relax it's not a big deal. Just make yourself comfortable." She said. "And besides you should get used to sleeping here sometimes since the twins love you and like it when you put them to bed." She giggled.

"Right. Maybe I should just become their nanny and move in." We both burst out laughing.

"I'm sure they'd love that." She said in between laughs. She had no idea how beautiful she was when she was laughing. I found myself smiling just staring at her beauty. Admiring how a person could be so perfect in every part of her body. "Um you're staring." I looked into her brown eyes. For a moment I got lost just staring at them. Hailey looked like she was in a trance as well.

This was the third time we got caught in each other's eyes. I felt like I wasn't going to be able to back out of this one. I swallowed and got closer to her a little. She was already closer but I needed to feel her warm breath on my face. She let out a shaky breath when my face was inches from hers. They say third time is a charm right?

So I finally crashed my lips onto hers. They were so soft. Like she has been waiting for me to kiss her for a long time she kissed me back. I couldn't believe she was actually kissing me back but I didn't let that cloud my mind. I savoured our kiss instead. Well that's until she broke it.

"I'm sorry." She whispered looking away.

"No it's my fault. I kissed you. I'm sorry." I said quickly.

"I just-" she cleared her throat. "You're probably surprised I kissed you back. I-" I shushed her with my finger.

"It's okay. You don't owe me any explaination." I said and she finally looked at me again.

"You don't seem overwhelmed with what just happened. I mean you literally just kissed another woman." I let out a giggle before sitting on the bed.

"The only overwhelming thing about this is that I just kissed my sexy boss. A billionaire." She blushed.

"You think I'm sexy?" She asked biting her lip. She did that when she was biting back a smile.

"I don't think you are, I can see you are. You are so sexy I sometimes find it hard to stop myself from kissing you." I said. I don't know where the courage to tell her the truth about how I felt came from. "I think now is the right time to tell you that I'm into women." She gasped.

"You're into women? Wow." She looked surprised and obviously I understood why. "That explains why you are not freaking out that we kissed." She sat next to me.

"Well I've kissed other women before you so that's why. Was it your first time?" I asked and she blushed before saying anything. Whenever she blushed it created butterflies in my stomach.

"Yes." She confessed.

"How did it feel?" What if she didn't like it?

"It was different." She laughed lightly. "I honestly don't know how to take this Paige. I have a lot going on in my mind right now." She realised something. "Wait." She looked at me wide eyed. "The other day you said you don't have a boyfriend right?" I nodded not sure where she was going with this. "So that means you have a girlfriend instead." She gasped standing up.

"Girlfriend?"

"Oh my goodness! What have I done?" She ran out before I could explain to her that I wasn't with anyone at the moment. I sighed and laid myself on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

.....

Hailey's POV

I woke up the next morning to my always empty bed. For more than five years I have been waking up to an empty bed every morning. No sex no kiss no orgasm for five freaking years. Fuck! I turned to look at my white ceiling.

Kissing Paige definitely awakened my once dead libido. She made me feel once again feelings that were only alive when Xavier was alive. She awakened body parts that only got aroused for him. Damnit Paige. Why did I have to meet you? Now I can't even be myself without thinking about you or the things you could do to me.

After about thirty minutes I finally went downstairs after taking a shower. It was around breakfast time so I had to go down. I wondered if Paige was up. I was still nervous about looking at her into her eyes after last night. Especially since I felt bad that she had almost cheated on her partner with me.

"Good morning Hailey." Charlotte greeted.

"Good morning Charlotte." I greeted back. "Are the kids at the dining?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am. Everyone is already there actually even Miss Brooke." I nodded.

"And Paige?" I asked clearing my throat.

"She left this morning ma'am. She said I should tell you that her sister needed help with something and she's sorry she left without saying goodbye." I nodded.

"Did Bobby drive her home?" I asked but she shook her head. "No?"

"Her sister came to pick her up." She said.

"Oh okay. Thank you Charlotte." I walked to the table and saw the twins laughing with their aunt Brooke. I smiled as I got closer. "Good morning." I announced my presence.

"Good morning." Brooke said.

"Morning mommy." Camilla said with a smile while Grayson jumped down this chair to give me a hug.

"Mommy!" He said. I smiled and put him back before sitting down.

"Mommy where is Paige?" Camilla asked. I froze for a moment before putting on a smile again.

"She had to rush back home honey. She has to help her sister with something important." I explained. "Okay let's eat." I started dishing for my kids.

____________________