~chapter 26~ im right here

Tw:suicidal attempt, mental health

Noah pov:
Me and Dix are in bed cuddling while she's laying on my chest I play with her hair until I feel wet on my bare chest I look down at Dixie and see her crying I pull her close not wanting to ask what's up because it's probably to hard for her to explain, I sit there and watch her sob into my chest it shattered my heart into one million pieces I stroke her cheeks softly to let her know I'm here she grips onto me I start To rub her back, this was going to be a long night but I'm willing to do what ever it takes to get her in a good place again, until she stands up and walks into the restroom (In her bedroom) I walk after her but she locks the door "baby what's up" I get no reply and the more I sit at the door the louder her sobs get, I didn't know what to do I know it's her mental health so I go into charlis room and tell Charli "oh hey Noah what's up" "it's Dixie she's locked her self In the rest room and I don't know what to do" Charli shoots up and runs into Dixies bedroom "Dix it's Charli open the door please we're here for you" "I-I-I" "take your time, but we just need you to open the door" i sit on the bed worrying about Dixie and what she might be doing in there "I-I just want to be alone" "Dix being alone isn't going to help you need someone and that's Noah" when Charli said that I didn't know how I felt the last person she would need is me right? Wouldn't she need her mom first "Dixie loves you more than anything Noah and you would be the first person she would go to for anything and she's grateful that you've been here since the start because without you i think she'd be lost" Charli whispers to me as she takes us out the room "we're are we going" "she said she wants space so let's give her that" I didn't want to but Charlis her sister she knows best right (time skip to half an hour later) me and Charli are in her room until we hear a big thud come from dixies room I jump up and sprint into her room and bang on the rest room door "Dixie"
"Dixie answer me" I had no choice but to kick the door down but what if it hits her, it won't her rest room is huge I take a step back and kick the door open it missed her by an inch but as I kick it down I see Dixie lying on the floor losing blood, she cut her wrists both of them my poor baby Charli stands there in shock for a moment until her mom comes upstairs and walks in "whats up guys" she looks and sees me and Charli stood there In shock she runs downstairs and grabs her phone and calls 911 I step into the bathroom and slowly place dixie in my lap lying there looking lifeless as I'm getting blood all over my bare chest and grey sweats "why" I say crying the tears rolling of my cheek landing on the floor "please don't leave me I need you" Heidi comes back up the stairs "you might want to take Charli out" she hugs Charli "the ambulance is on it's way" I nod while sobbing "take her out please she doesn't need to see Dixie this way I'll stay right here with her" heidi takes Charli out the room and I hear sirens come from outside they rush In her room and take her out my arms I sit there leaning my head on shower glass crying, I shouldn't of let her go I should've just asked her what's wrong,the ambulance take Dixie downstairs and I go downstairs heidi and Charli go with her, I go back upstairs and I couldn't hold it any longer I sob as I fall onto my knees until I get a FaceTime from Addison I wipe my tears but they just keep coming so I answer and face my camera to the ceiling "Heyy what's up thick neck" "yo dude we're are you" it's both Bryce and addi how was I supposed to tell her brother and girl best friend "cmon show your self" I put the camera on me, while the tears stream down my face "Noah what's up" Addison asks me while she grabs her keys "we're coming over, where's Dixie" "no don't come over" "we are on our way" she ends the call and I put my phone down and hug my knees and cry, around 10 minutes later I hear the door swing open and close and hear them come up the stairs Addison walks in first and runs to me and Bryce walks in after fixing his hair "Noah what's up you know you can tell me anything" I look over at the restroom and back to addi and cry harder addi looks at Bryce confused until she stands up and walks over to the restroom and sees blood on the floor she stands there silent as Bryce sniffs up shaking his head trying not to cry "Dixie tried to kill her self didn't she" addi says looking at me "y-yes" at this point I'm having a break down, addi drops to her knees just like I did and cries hard Bryce goes to comfort her as he is silent and shocked "I'm guessing mom and Charli went with her" "mhm" i look up looking at my hands and chest and clothes, addi looks over at me "W-what happened" "S-she got out of bed and ran to the restroom so I went and got Charli because I didn't know what to do and t-then we asked her to open the door and said she w-wanted space so we went out and around 10 minutes later we heard a loud bang from in here I ran inside and kicked the door down and found her Lying on the floor while Charli stood there and then Heidi phoned 911 and they came and took her out of my lap, I took her in my arms not wanting to let go what if she's gone" I see Bryce shed a few tears as Addison sits on the bed crying and hugging Bryce "you found her" "y-yep" I sob into my Knees "I found the love of my life basically life less on the floor" "but I could've stopped her" "don't put this on your self there's nothing you could've done to stop her" Bryce tells me while his voice is cracking "there is she got up of my chest, my chest I could've held her with me but I let her go into the restroom" I punch the ground and scream "WHY" "it's going to be hard Noah because you found her but I promise it's not your fault and she's strong she'll get through it" I get a call from Charli I stand up and answer it right away I put it on speaker so bryce and addi can here "hey Noah" "hey Char how is it" "they said the cuts are dangerously deep" I cry hard again "b-but she'll be ok right?" "They don't know yet" "call me back as soon as you get more news" "I will Noah" I end the call, I look over at Addison hysterical and Bryce sobbing "hey guys you can stay in here I'm going to go sleep on the couch" "no we will go in my room you stay in here" "no I don't think I can" Bryce and addi give me a hug and tell me they will stay here with me until dixie is hopefully home, I grab Dixies pillow and mine and head downstairs I place mine down and lay my head on the arm with my pillow while I face the ceiling hugging Dixies pillow crying into it "please be ok" I eventually cry my self to sleep and I feel Addison put a blanket over me I want to wake up and hear Dixie will be ok...

Word count: 1412

Plot twist (sorry for this btw)

Best friend or more? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें