~chapter 29~ uncle and aunt

Noah pov:
Me and Dixie are at an ice cream place, Dixie told me she loves it here In New York and that Maybe she would one day like to move here I would move here in a heartbeat as we are eating ice cream I get a text from tatum one of my older sisters "hey Noah, I just wanted to give you the news that your going to be an uncle In nine months I am going to tell Dixie don't ruin the surprise" I look at my phone shocked "what's up" "oh nothing" "you sure" "I'm sure and when you hear this news you will be so excited"

Dixie pov:
I was confused what news? Until I hear my phone ping I look at Noah and he has a huge smile on his face "hey dix, i just wanted to tell you your going to be an auntie in 9 months" I look at Noah with a huge smile on my face "your going to be an aunt" an aunt is that really how Noah's family sees me as there family It kind of brought a tear to my eye but I was excited to be an aunt "oh my god your going to be an uncle" "I know and maybe just maybe one day a dad" i blush at his words "maybe" he smiles, we finish eating our ice cream when we get crowed by fans and paparazzi "the news is out tatum beck is pregnant what are your thoughts on this" "I'm so proud of her and I can't wait to be an uncle" he says proudly as I squeeze his hand tight I don't like paparazzi let's be honest who does? Apart from Noah he loves talking to them "well we got to go it was nice talking and taking pictures" we get in the car and drive of "you ok" "y-yeh fine" "you don't look fine you can tell me things" "I just don't like being bombarded with questions and paparazzi" "I promise you'll be ok I'll be right by your side the whole time" he holds on my hand turning to look at me at every red light "I'm actually sad that we have to stay here for 2 weeks" he says focusing on the road "what I thought you loved it here" "I do but I've missed la and Arizona" "well why don't you go see your family in Arizona and I go back to la" "what why" "why what" "wouldn't you like to come" "no no really that's family stuff" "Dixie you are family they adore you" "if your parents are ok with it" "Yay" he gives me a kiss, I couldn't imagine life without him he is my rock my world my everything and I can't wait till the day we get married have kids and so many more things

Noah pov:
I wanted to go to Arizona until I got a message I have to go to Miami tomorrow "what's up" she says cupping my face as I pull into the garage "I have to go to Miami Tomorrow for a tiktok event" "but I don't want to leave you we came to New York to spend time together but this whole tiktok thing isn't helping I can see why you didn't ask for a manager" "I do have a manager but I turn down a lot of opportunities" "I don't have that choice" "well maybe you should talk to him about it" "I can't he'll just drop me" "I'm sorry bubba" "it's not your fault" I say kissing her "I'll go back to Connecticut and you go enjoy your self" she says getting out "I just want us to be able to have time together when we go places I'd love to travel with you" "I know baby but this is your job now" "I know babe" we say as we walk inside "heyyy noa" (pronounced as no) "hey Loren" "who's the girl" "my girlfriend" "you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend" "I don't have to that's why" "what's wrong with muscles" she says looking at Dixie " Loren I haven't got time for you sarcasm, we are Leaving tomorrow" "oh why so soon" "fashion show and tiktok event in Miami" "oh I'll probably see you there then" "maybe" we walk upstairs and sit on the bed "shouldn't we pack" she says standing up "I guess" "cmon don't be sad Bryce,addi,Blake and other people will be there" "I know but you won't" "I'll get a flight maybe the next day like i did this time" "you would really do that" "In a heartbeat" I kiss her soft,wet lips it feels like heaven when I kiss her, after an hour of packing my things we sit and watch movies for the rest of the night "i love you dixie" "I love you more Noah" I feel her snuggle closer into my chest i run my fingers through her soft silky hair, she's so perfect and I wish I could help her see that, I get a message from the group chat of the people we live with "yooo who's excited for the event, the parties will be crazy" Bryce texts "me dude this is going to be sick" typical Blake "I'm not going" addi says "oh addi isn't going" "what why" "I don't know but I feel rude for asking" but I ask anyway "how come adds" "not in the right mental state right now it's been pretty difficult" "oh I'm sorry addi i hope you feel better soon" "thanks Noah" "ooo what's this" Bryce says "are you fucking kidding me right now" I text back, my blood is already boiling "looks like yall were flirting" "Bryce you know I'm with Dixie and i would never ever cheat on her" "Bryce what the fuck Noah is like my boy best friend and you go and say that" "aww look getting defensive something is one hundred percent happing between yall" "Bryce you accused me of cheating now basically Noah" "you cheated on me with Noah didn't you" "what no" "yes you did" "I fucking didn't you doosh I loved you with every bone in my body Bryce and I still do but clearly you don't feel the same way you accuse me of cheating with your sisters boyfriend you are selfish Bryce we had one argument and you right away accuse me of cheating are you sure your not the one who goes out cheating" "..." "yeh that's what I thought Bryce I do love you and it kills me inside and this might seem selfish but it's hurting me seeing you happy without me I just wish you would understand me" "but without you I can do whatever I want you kind of stopped me from doing what I loved" "Bryce I didn't I let you do whatever you wanted I trusted you but you couldn't return that trust and when I told you how I felt this is how we ended up I'm over it I'm over this but I'll never be able to get over you..." "fuck" everyone leaves him on read "what has just happened" "I don't know but I know this event won't end well" "please don't do anything stupid tomorrow" "I won't I promise" "now get some sleep dix we both have early flights" "mhm I love you baby" "I love you more" she snuggles into my chest and we both slowly fall asleep holding each other...

Word count: 1271

Something is going to happen very soon I'm preparing for threats 🙄💅