~chapter 31~ thinking about everything

(I feel like this song relates to this chapter...)

Noah pov:
I hear a thud come from inside "DIXIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING OPEN THE DOOR" i bang on the door but get no response "Dixie" I say lightly i barged in the door and see her lying in the kitchen I run over to her crying what have I caused she hasn't done anything to her self she's passed out from a panic attack or anxiety attack "i fucking caused this" I say to my self I pick her up and take her to bed tucking her in leaving a kiss on her head I leave her a note for when she wakes up and I leave on my drive home I stop at kind of a mountain I get out and sit on the edge "I'm sorry" "I don't know what I was thinking I didn't mean to hurt her I made a very stupid mistake and I'll never do it again if she ever forgives me..." I made the biggest mistake of my life I've lost everything and no matter what she decides to do I'll never stop loving her and I know she is still the one I'm going to marry no matter what and this is something I can learn from and I will never do again I sit and watch the sunset and then drive back to the house, I go inside and go to my room flop on my bed and cry my self to sleep...

~next day~

Dixie pov:
I wake up in my bed tucked in I look to my side and see a note "hey Dixie I'm sorry for what happened and i know forgiving me isn't going to be easy im sorry I did this to you I thought it was you and I was wrong I love you and forever will... Noah" I read out loud as a tear falls down my cheek I know he didn't mean to but he still cheated on me he knew it would hurt me well it's more than hurt and I just feel numb I put the note in my suitcase and I get an Uber to the airport addison flew back to la with Charli and chase so I won't be alone in the house I'm in the Uber when my phone pings "Noah beck liked your post" "Noah beck liked your post" I checked to see what posts he was liking it was the ones of us when we first Started dating to our last pic in New York kissing I didn't want to delete them but I posted on my story a pic of me now in the airport "hey guys so me and Noah are not together anymore unfortunately but hopefully one day we find each other again my love for him has gone no where but I think this is best for me but also him to" my flight gets called out and I Board the plane LA here I come when Noah comes back in a week I have to share a room with him... I don't know how that will end but I'll probably just move rooms anyway

~time skip to when she arrives home~

"Hey Dix" Charli says standing up giving me a hug I was trying so hard to not have a break down right there and then but I kept it together "hey char" we both pull away from the hug and I walk into the kitchen to get a drink of water "hope your ok" "I'm doing alright I guess" "just hurts a lot" "Maybe you should speak to someone about" "like a therapist?" "Yeh why not" "no theres really no need for that" "Dix you said there was nothing else to live for yesterday I promise it will help" "I don't know I could just talk to some one I know and trust" "why don't you come talk to me Tomorrow just act like you don't know me and speak what your thinking" "thanks adds I would love that" "I love you dix go get some rest" "I love you to char" I go upstairs and walk in my room to see 3 pictures of me and Noah on my nightstand I just broke down staring at the pictures we both looked at our happiest with each other "hey Dix-" I quickly try to wipe my tears and I throw the photo down I picked up "oh I'm sorry Dixie" "I-It's fine" "I'm sorry about what happened" "it's ok" "I'll leave you alone" she walks out and I burst into tears once again I pick up the picture of us at the Bahamas he cheated on me when all I did was love him well I tried I throw the picture on the floor and watch the glass shatter every where I know my life is going downhill from here...

Noah pov:
Im sitting in bed scrolling through pics of me and Dixie on my Instagram when I stop on the one of me and Dixie at the Bahamas smiling in each other's arms with the Caption "my baby forever and always" and then I remembered the pic Addi posted on her Instagram of the first time she saw us cuddling it's on my Lock Screen I remember that day like it was yesterday I miss the old times already I just wish this never happened until I'm facing the ceiling remembering everything we have been through...