Chapter Sixteen

Warning Spicy scene. 

Chapter Sixteen: I Love You

I laid next to Paul in my bed

I laid next to Paul in my bed. The family met him civilly. No fights. No Bella and Edward. They all were out hunting right now. I leaned up and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss.

"What was that for?" I kissed him again.

"I just felt like it." I shrugged and kissed him again. I loved the way he kissed me. He moved from laying next to me to hovering over me.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. All I saw was admiration. I pulled him closer and connected our lips again.

I tugged at the ends of his shirt. He stopped kissing and moved slightly to look at me. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"I love you." I stated. I saw the shock wash over his face. "I'm sorry if this is too soon. I just... You make me feel alive. I haven't felt like that since I had my life stripped away. And you don't have to say it back." I looked to the side away from his face.

He grabbed my chin gently and moved my face to look at him. He kissed my lips gently. He pulled away with the brightest smile I had ever seen.

"I love you too. And who cares if it's too soon." He kissed my head. I pulled at his shirt again only this time he let me pull it all the way off.

I pulled my jeans over my black lace underwear. I turned to look for my shirt. Saw Paul smirking on the bed. Only the thin silk sheets covering below the waist are covered.

"Have you seen my shirt?" I asked rather suspiciously.

"No." He smiled innocently. "You can have my shirt?" He offered.

"You're gonna need your shirt." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Right now I don't see why you need a shirt." He stated.

"Because my family will be back soon and I'd rather us both be clothed when they do come back. Or else you'll have the over protective Emmett on your hands." Paul tossed me his shirt.

I pulled it over my head and walked back to the bed. I picked up his shorts. "Put them on." I handed them to the shifter.

"Fine." He huffed. He stood before pulling them on. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was about to kiss him when a howl rang.

"Really?" I called no one. Paul grumbled, grabbing his stuff. He gave me a quick kiss before he left. I sighed and laid back down on my bed.

It's been two hours since my family returned. They brought Bella to break in her shoes some more. Their wedding was tomorrow. I don't want to go. I don't like the bride.

And I've been married to the groom. So that's awkward. And I just slept with my shifter boyfriend. Yeah awkward all around.

I heard a knock on my door. I stand up and walk to the door. I open the door to find Emmett standing there.

"Hide me from Alice." Emmett pleaded in a whisper voice. I opened the door wide and let him in. He sat in the chair I had.

"Alice going crazy with the wedding?" I asked. Emmett nodded. He was staring intently at my bed. I followed his gaze. My eyes widened.

"So have you taken to strapping your belts to the bed or is there some other reason?" Emmett asked.

"I..uh I think Alice is looking for you." I gave an awkward smile. He stood from the chair with a disgusted look on his face.

"Please tell me you just ran out of room in your closet." I looked towards the ground scrunching up my nose.

"Artemis!" Emmett whined.

"At least we didn't do it with you in the house. Like you and Rose." I stated.

"When have we ever-" I cut him off.

"1974." I stated.

"Okay but-" He cut himself off. "I didn't want to know."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have come to my room to hide from Alice." I looked at his exasperated face and started to laugh. Emmett quickly joined in laughing.

"Bella still hates the whole idea?" Emmett nodded. "Nice. Maybe she'll run and I won't have to wear purple."

"You still hate purple?" Emmett asked,

"It's a dreadful color." I stated.

"It's been 34 years." Emmett sighed,

"I don't care how long it's been. You stained my wedding dress purple." I stated.

"It was an accident." Emmett whined.

"It was a beautiful white ball gown dress. That cost more than your whole room now does." I stated.

"I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes.

"I have forgiven you. But purple will forever be on my hate list." I then sat down and watched as Alice came in and dragged Emmett from the room.