1

Third person POV
-

"Jungkook!"

The fairy twisted his head to the direction he heard the voice calling his name.

He smiled to himself softly, "I'll be right back," he then announced to the tall sunflower he was working on blooming.

quickly he flew through the air, adoring the way the wind felt on his face.

He admired all the different kinds of plants as he flew over them, sprinkling tiny bits of pixie dust to have them begin to sprout.

He giggled as he flew faster, the warm sun glistening in his wings, causing them to sparkle.

"Yes sir Jung?" He began, slowly setting himself down onto the ground next to the king.

Jung Hoseok was an animal fairy.

He wore a thin cloak made of leather, a bit of dark orange leaves wrapped around to cover his body.

And next to him was a smaller, more skittish looking fairy.

The fairy had a light pastel purple, pin straight hair-do, which neatly sat on his head.

By the colour the fairy was, Jungkook could tell he was a flower fairy.

"This is Park Jimin," The king mentioned, gesturing towards the fairy, "he just got out of training today and will be moving onto the baby district."

The smaller fairy blushed, a bit embarrassed at the attention.

"And I will need you to show him around."

Jungkooks eyes widened with excitement, "I'd be more than happy to help!" He beamed, nodding along.

Jungkook was known around for being the most skilled flower fairy.

He worked in all the districts around flowering, those consisting of blooming, seeding, growing, and even babies.

Jimin stepped forward a bit, before stepping away with Jungkook, who quickly grabbed ahold of his wrist.

"So... baby district, huh?" Jungkook smiled, beginning to start a conversation.

Jimin nodded, fidgeting with his fingers a bit, "yeah."

"You'll love it," he smiled, "let's go," he motioned for the two to start flying off.

Jimin trailed closely next Jungkook, landing next to him as they stepped in a big rose patch.

Jungkook smiled, walking up to one of the fairy's that were currently at work.

"Are they all doing fine?" He questioned.

She nodded, "bundles are all tight, well watered, and good temperatures."

"Perfect," he grinned and gestured for Jimin follow him.

The two boys fluttered over to an unoccupied rose, and Jungkook trailed his hands along the stem.

"As we both know, fairies are born from flowers," he began to speak up again, "so the baby district is a really important job."

Jimin nodded while listening in, watching Jungkooks actions closely.

"First, we have to check and make sure the bundles are closed, and all the petals are in the right place," he taught, fluttering up to the top of the flower, "direct sunlight is terrible for the babies, it could burn them."

Once it was checked Jungkook let Jimin admire around the plant, taking mental notes.

"Next, we have to check the soil to make sure it's moist," he smiled as they went back down to the ground, feeling at it with their hands.