3

Third person POV
-

When Jungkook turned around he saw Taehyung's body standing on top of a tiny rock behind him, causing his heart began to race.

"Taehyung!" He exclaimed, hastily settling down close to the other on the ground

"Couldn't get enough of me, hm?" Taehyung teased, a small smirk visible on his face as he observed the fairy's antics.

Jungkook rolled his eyes a little, gazing down at the ground in embarrassment, "you wish."

"So, what brings you back here on this fine evening?" The strawberry fairy asked jokingly, beginning to walk away.

Jungkook paused for a brief moment, before beginning to slightly run to catch up to the fairy.

"I came looking for you," he said, a grin on his face as he happily strolled alongside the boy.

"For me?" Taehyung gasped sarcastically, gently placing a hand on his chest, "I'm flattered, really."

"I just have a couple questions—" He began, before he was quickly cut off by Taehyung gasping.

"Let's go swimming!"

"W-what?" Jungkook mumbled in confusion, and shook his head quickly, "Taehyung, no, I wanted to ask you something—"

"Questions are boring," Taehyung did a fake yawn, stretching his arms and jumped up to start flying upwards, "follow me."

Jungkook was a bit taken back by Taehyungs quick personality, but quickly jumped up to follow him.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook then asked as he sped up to fly next to Taehyung.

"Don't you just love the way the wind feels today?" Taehyung stated, dismissing the question by doing a little spin and hugging his body.

"Uhm— I guess," Jungkook mumbled a little confused on the fairy's odd actions.

After a few more seconds of flying, Taehyung's eyes widened with delight, and he began flying downwards without warning.

Jungkook trailed closely after, deciding to ask questions once they've landed.

"You ready to see something awesome?" Taehyung stated thrillingly, gazing intensely into Jungkooks eyes.

Jungkook got some sort weird feeling at the question, but he didn't have time for second thoughts.

"I guess so," he said, and watched as Taehyung flew down towards a big red building.

He followed quickly and landed by the building, mouth gaping in shock.

"What is this?" He let out breathless, eyeing the building up and down in pure amazement.

Taehyung smirked, feeling proud with seeing the reaction he was reviving from the younger, "welcome to my humble abode."

Jungkook looked at him and gasped hearing that sentence, "you live here?"

The strawberry fairy nodded, running a hand through his hair jauntily, "she's pretty, right?"