5

Third person POV
-

"Please Excuse the mess," Taehyung swiftly let out as they entered the old run down barn, the place being a little more messier then from the last time Jungkook had been there.

"I will never be able to get over this place," Jungkook pushed Taehyungs statement to the side, "it's just so breathtaking."

"I know," Taehyung stated proudly, landing himself neatly onto the giant mattress.

Jungkook once again admired the building, taking it all in. The hay barrels, the torn up old looking bed sheets, and even the wooden boxes.

The room also had a small off putting scent to it, but Jungkook oddly enough, kinda liked it.

"Wanna eat a peach?"

"Huh?" Jungkook was suddenly taken out of his daze by the sudden question, his gaze staring straight down to meet Taehyungs eyes.

"A peach," he repeated, "you know... what I showed you the other day?"

Jungkook felt chills run down his body, he couldn't help but notice how there was something in Taehyungs gaze that made him feel a bit uneasy.

Sort of nauseous even.

"Right now?" He questioned, still a little confused.

Taehyung bit his lip while smiling and raised his eyebrows, "yeah."

Jungkook hesitantly thought for a moment, awkwardly licking his lips as he trailed his eyes away.

"I don't know if that's really a good idea—"

"Oh come on Jungkook, you only have to try it once, and plus, it's not like you have to be back anytime soon, I thought you had time off," Taehyung complained, stating back what Jungkook had told him earlier that day.

The younger fairy awkwardly kicked the ground, clasping his hands together.

"It seems scary."

"It's not scary!" Taehyung laughed, "I'll be right next to you the whole time," he began at an attempt to comfort the fairy, "trust me, I've done this over a thousand times, and I'm perfectly okay."

Jungkook blankly stared at the other for a moment, silence filling the room before he spoke up again.

"What if I get stuck in that form? I don't wanna be a human forever, I love being a fairy."

"Oh god," Taehyung chuckled, "I know how to get out of it, don't worry, it'll be fine."

"Okay, but what if—"

"—Jungkook!" Taehyung quickly cut him off, stepping forward and grasped the youngers hands into his own, "you'll be fine."

"But if king Jung finds out I'm absolutely screwed," Jungkook continued to ramble, "I don't need him to be upset with me anymore—"

Taehyung scoffed playfully, "you're worried what that freak has to say about it? What's the worst that could happen? He'd make you work less hours or keep a higher watch on you?" He begun to rant towards the other as a small hint of anger filled his body.

The fairy shrugged, "I shouldn't even be here Taehyung," he listed quietly, "the king practically ordered me to stay away from you."

That sentence seemed to cause something inside Taehyung to snap, having him suddenly get a bit upset.

Taehyung drew in a quick breath in and dropped the boys hands from his own.

"If that's how you feel why don't you just leave?" He stepped away rudely, shoving his arms across his chest, "turn me in while you're at it how 'bout? I'm sure you'd become Hoseok's prized possession if you did that."