8

Third person POV
-

Jungkooks now petit little body flung up to the surface of the water, almost in a floating manner, the boy not needing to do much to get to land.

The fairy gasped for air as he dragged his body up the slightly sandy— mostly rocky shore.

He stood up to his feet as quickly as he could, hugging his wet body, a slight breeze causing him to shiver.

Taehyung on the other the hand was smirking, eyeing the boy for a minor second before throwing his petaled outfit at him, "put these back on, it'll help a bit."

Jungkook quickly did as told and began to slip his body into his old outift, yet still slightly shivering after.

"I'm so cold," he mumbled, walking towards Taehyung once he was fully clothed up.

The older fairy grinned down at him, beofre stretching his arms up over his head and looking up at the sun, "it's a nice day out, stand in the heat for a bit and you'll be as good as new."

Jungkook hummed sadly, before glancing at his back, his eyes widening with fright.

"My wings!" He squealed, doing circles as he tried to get a better look at the drooping things hanging off his back. "Taehyung! My wings! I knew this wasn't a good idea—"

"Relax flower," Taehyung began to walk away, in hopes Jungkook would follow, "I do this all the time and my wings have never broke, trust me, I know what I'm doing."

Jungkook was still in a slight state of shock at everything that has just happened to him in the last two days and he shook his head, quickly stepping close behind Taehyung.

"well, unlike you I actually need my wings."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Taehyung looked over his head, raising an eyebrow up curiously at Jungkooks odd statement.

"Well I work at the oak tree and am doing like— a billion things a week, I have to constantly be flying back and forth from place to place, all you do is sit around in the sun and change into a human, and I'm guessing not give a shit about actual important things."

"What's considered as actually important to you?" Taehyung asked again, the two fairy's finally making up to the big, flat, sun rock Taehyung had liked to lay in to dry off his wings.

Jungkook copied Taehyung's movements carefully as they both laid down onto their stomachs, facing their wings up to the sun in a way for them to dry quicker.

"Well you know... our tasks at the oak tree, we all have to pitch in to keep fairy civilization thriving, we were all bloomed into doing a specific task," he listed on, "and mine happened to start off as a flower bloomer, which is worked hard into becoming the best I could and working all the units."

"I will be impressed no matter how many times I hear that," Taehyung added in quickly, "but why does that have to be us? Why can't fairies just frolic off and do whatever they want?"

"Being true to all the fairies should be what you want, our skills are very specific when we grow up, you shouldn't find it boring." Jungkook finally finished and looked over to Taehyung, who's chin was propped up on his forearms.

When the older fairy never responded to Jungkooks words the pink haired boy sighed, and tilted his head away.

"Hey Taehyung, can I ask you something?"