11

Third person POV
-

The two fairies flew high, soaring hastily above the trees, the wind working its magic and making it hard for the two to keep their eyes open.

"I'm gonna get you!" Taehyung let out seemingly as he trailed quickly behind Jungkook. He was so close.

The smaller fairy let out a gasped giggle, as his own wings barley carried him faster, undoubtedly doing his best to not glance behind him to see how close Taehyung was.

"No—" Jungkook laughed, the feeling of exhilarating chills ran down his body as Taehyung chased him through the air. His voice loud echoing in his own ears, somehow overpowering over the wind.

Taehyung lunged forward in the air, arms spread out wide in front of him as he grabbed a hold of Jungkook. He squeezed the smaller fairy in his hold as the did a little flip in the air.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook gasped, feeling the warmth of the body behind him engulfing him tightly, making him squirm.

Jungkook flinched at the slight touch of sweat across the other fairy's body, but laughed it off as Taehyung slowed them down and they came to a sudden halt in the air.

Jungkook pushed himself out the others grasp. He was smiling so much his face was beginning to feel numb.

"I got you," Taehyung hummed proudly, wiping his forehead quickly with the back of his hand.

the hot sun burned against his skin, causing Taehyung to glisten a little— not that Jungkook had looked long enough to notice or anything.

With a flushed face Jungkooks eyes awkwardly pointed away, narrowing down to his own hands as he began to stare them down, picking at his nails a little. An awkward habit. "yeah, whatever, I totally slowed down at the end for you to catch up."

Taehyung hummed, eyeing the smaller fairy down, not even trying to hide it— unlike Jungkook. The green fairy bit down onto his bottom lip, hands now seated on his hips.

"I could really use a drink right now," Taehyung started loudly, his chest moving up and down rather harshly, each breath slowing down every second.

"We could go find some— I saw a small water fall down behind us not to far ago," Jungkook piped up, quickly making a bit of eye contact before pointing behind him with his arm stretched out, "I know it won't be the freshest, but it should do, right?"

Taehyung nodded his head, the stupid grin that never fails to make Jungkook feel weak plastered across his face, "that's an excellent idea, I'll follow you."

The two quickly flew around, Taehyung close behind Jungkook as the smaller fairy tried his best to recollect the way they had gone, not having been paying as much attention to details as he normally would.

He was to busy having fun with the fairy.

"I think it's just right over here," he mumbled quietly, mostly to himself, not to confident with his tracking, but flew down toward the huge bundle of trees anyway.

His eyes lit up wide as he stopped at the small waterfall, the stream going down nice and soft against a couple of rocks on the bottom.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook to the side and flew over to the water, standing on a dry rock before scooping a bit of it into his hands, bringing it up to his lips and taking a heavily needed sip.

He smacked his lips a little, causing Jungkook to let out a soft chuckle as he watched from afar. Taehyungs eyebrows raised up a little and he smiled.

"Not bad flower, it's nice and cold," he said and dipped his hands back down into the water to repeat the action.