2

Third person POV
-

"Taehyung?" Jungkook repeated, letting the word comfortably slide off his tongue.

The fruit fairy smiled arrogantly, and nodded his head.

"Alright then, Taehyung," Jungkook began, not feeling satisfied with so little information about the other, "what are you doing down here?"

He shrugged, and smirked playfully, "I just went for a little swim."

"A swim?" Jungkook repeated, looking at the other in shock hoping maybe he had misheard him.

But now that he really looked, Taehyung did seem to have slightly damp hair.

"Yeah," the strawberry fairy nodded, shaking his hair around, a couple of water drops flying off, "see?"

"Fairies don't swim," Jungkook scowled, beginning to take a step forward away from Taehyung, the fairy's presence beginning to get on his nerves.

Taehyung winked, "this one does," he stated and began to quickly jog to catch up to the younger fairy.

"You do know that can ruin your wings, right?" He asked carefully, Taehyung following rather closely behind him.

The other scoffed, "oh, you're one of those fairies, huh."

Jungkook looked over to him in confusion, "what are you talking about?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow up playfully, and snickered, "you know, a bummer."

"I'm not a bummer," Jungkook quickly bit back, now hovering over the ground lightly, "I'm just factual."

"Total bummer," Taehyung repeated, and jumped from rock to rock, not making eye contact with the boy in the air.

Jungkook groaned internally, but quickly changed the topic.

"You coming?"

Taehyung tsked, shaking his head and pointed at his back with his thumb, "wet wings, remember?"

"Right..." he trialed off, gnawing on his bottom lip a little, thinking in what to say next, "do you need help?"

Taehyung stretched his arms over his head and began to walk the opposite direction, "nah, I'll just go lay in the sun for a few and they'll be fine."

"Okay," Jungkook mumbled under his breath, feeling a little annoyed once again.

"Come by again tomorrow, yeah?" Taehyung smiled, turning around, "you could be fun."

"I don't think I can, I have a busy schedule with planting, and blossoming some flowers," he began to list, "and then I have to check the baby district, that's a daily thing, and then—"

"All I can here is you agreeing with me," Taehyung cut him off, clicking his tongue.

Jungkook huffed, glaring at the boy a little, giving in a little, "we'll see."

"Wonderful," Taehyung smiled in victory, "I'll see you tomorrow then, flower."

"You know, you do know my name," Jungkook cocked an eyebrow up at the nickname.

He heard Taehyung hum as he began to walk away once again, "flower is cuter."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and began to fly away, making his way back to the oak tree, trying his best not to drop any of the buds he hugged in his arms.