9

Third person POV
-

"You wanna bud flowers with me?" Jimin asked in disbelief, fiddling around with his outfit as he questioned Jungkooks statement.

The pink haired fairy scoffed, "of course I do, I would love to show you all the things I work on!" He smiled happily, not seeing an issue with asking the smaller fairy to do such a simple task with him.

Maybe doing this would help Jungkook get back into the helpful, steady, work attitude everyone knew and loved.

"Okay..." Jimin hesitantly— yet some what excitedly let out, "it's just I haven't ever done stuff like that before, I've trained for the baby district, not the—"

"C'mon it'll be fun!"

Jungkook didn't even realize for a second who he was starting to sound like. He was just thrilled to have someone to do these things with.

The fairy happily trailed them over to the flower budding area, which was used for growing the sprouted flowers into bigger— yet not fully bloomed plants.

"Okay step back," he said and began to crack his fingers a little, "and watch closely."

Jimin did just as told and moved back, keeping his eyes peeled to be able to catch every single one of Jungkooks movements.

The other fairy quickly stepped towards the little flower sprout sticking up out of the ground and smiled, sprinkling a small bit of pixie dust along the small green leaves.

"Add just a tad of pixie dust here," he began to instruct to Jimin, "and with that you should be able to just..." he trailed off quietly, quickly lifting his arms up in an almost swooping motion and having the plant grow larger perfectly right before their eyes.

"Woah!" Jimin gasped in aweh, leaning forward a bit in amazement at how flawlessly Jungkook had just grown that plant right in front of him.

The pink fairy let out a small laugh and pointed towards the smaller boy, "now you try, it's simple once you get the hang of it, really."

Jimin licked his lips nervously and stepped over to the plant that was right next to Jungkook, and did the same movements, starting with a sprinkle of pixie dust which lead to the sweeping motion, but sadly his did not turn out the same.

He was close to almost getting it correct but was slightly off, leaving the flower stem to be a bit bent and not fully grown.

"Oh," Jimin mumbled feeling a bit  embarrassed, awkwardly stealing a glance at Jungkook who was laughing while seated carefully on top of the flower he had just grew.

"Not quite," the fairy stated before quickly flying over to Jimin and doing a little helping action to fix the plants stem, and then making it over to his own plant again.

"Now we are gonna bloom them, okay?" He mentioned with a big grin on his face, "this is my favourite part of working, it's always such a blast to see the colours and smell the pollen of a freshly bloomed flower."

Jimin nodded as he listened to Jungkooks little rant before the bigger fairy flew up to the bud of the plant and placed his hands on his hip.

And with what seemed with one quick movement Jungkook threw a handful of pixie dust at it, which lead the plant to suddenly bloom open, a mixture of pollen and dust flying into the air, slowly raining down.

"See? Easy as that."

Jimin gulped and flew over to his plant while trying to copy Jungkooks movements exactly, grabbing a little wad of pixie dust and chucking it at the flower head.