7

Third person POV
-

"I heard you guys arguing last night," Yoongi mumbled quietly to Taehyung, who was conveniently seated across the kitchen table from him.

Yoongi had made some morning coffee, both of the boys having a cup of it which sat in front of them.

"We weren't arguing," Taehyung responded back, "it was more... a miss understanding." He let out a small yawn, stretching his arms over his head.

"Oh," Yoongi let out softly gripping his cup a little tighter, a small silence filling the room right after.

Taehyung wasn't much a morning person, still feeling undyingly exhausted from the night before, even though he had gotten a full eight hours of sleep.

Jungkook on the other hand was still asleep in the spare room.

When the older boy had woken up that morning he didn't have the heart to wake Jungkook up from his sleep, the blonde boy had just looked so cozy.

"I'm going shopping later," Yoongi piped up again, taking a sip from his drink, "would you guys like to tag along? We could get you some clothes."

Taehyung smiled in agreement, "that would be fantastic, thank you."

"Wanna go freshen up? Have a shower?" Yoongi asked then standing up from his chair and grasping his cup.

Taehyungs eyes widened a little, his gaze following Yoongis body observantly.

"No thanks, I'm alright," he awkwardly let out, trying not to come off weird or off putting.

"You sure?" Yoongi asked while rinsing his cup, "I seriously wouldn't mind, you aren't intruding or anything."

"No no I'm good," Taehyung quickly spoke, "water isn't good for... for my skin," he made up quickly, cringing a little inside at the horrid excuse.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow a bit confused, but decided to not question it anymore.

"I'll go wake up—" he trailed off before he accidentally let slip Jungkooks name.

Surely it wouldn't have been a big deal if he accidentally stated Jungkooks name, but he wanted to respect the younger boys privacy.

Yoongi hummed in agreement, knowing what he meant even seeing as the boy just cut himself offered, drying the mug he had used in his hand with a towel to put it away.

Taehyung stood up and walked out of the room to where Jungkook was sleeping, carefully stepping in and closing the door.

The small boy who was asleep on the bed looked so innocent. The shirt he was wearing had been riding up his stomach a little, showing off his slightly toned abdomen.

Taehyung smiled to himself at the way Jungkooks mouth was hanging open, finding it quite adorable.

The older boy lifted his hand and began to slowly trail his fingers up the part of Jungkooks stomach that had been uncovered, the soft skin under his fingers giving him slight chills.

The action caused the younger boy to stir a little, his mouth closing and his face hiding in the pillows.

The sight made Taehyungs heart ache.

"Jungkook," he whispered, moving his hand a little to grip the boys side, shaking his body a little as not to not startle him.

The younger boys eyes slowly opened, Jungkook bringing his fist up to rub his eyes a little.

"It's time to get up," Taehyung let out slowly, watching Jungkooks movements closely, taking in all the little movements he did.

Jungkook pushed his hair back behind his ear, siting up to meet his gaze.