Trust

Cillian POV

It was turning out to be an interesting night at my pub.

Alice had come with two friends of hers. So far they got on well with Caden and the boys.

Actually that Beth chick and Asher seemed to be getting on more than well… The two of them spoke mostly with each other. She seemed to make him kind of nervous ‘cause the boy kept on blushing. Not that he didn’t have his effect on her; she kept on giggling and playing with her hair.

The other pair that had formed was Keegan and Skyler. They separated from the others to go and flirt with two girls who I think were sisters. Sky seemed to be just as much of a player as Keegan himself so them teaming up was pretty natural.

The last two of the group were Caden and Alice, who seemed… different. The girl looked really good tonight. Actually, she looked and acted as a teenager and not in her usual childlike manner. Something Caden must have noticed because he hadn’t called her “kid” a single time tonight. And he spent a lot of time talking with her.

I smiled amused remembering his reaction when he first saw her tonight.

The three boys had already arrived when Alice came and introduced her friends to us. Caden was in the restroom at the time and I had already served their drinks by the time he came back and saw them.

He was coming straight towards the bar but stopped dead in his track when he saw Alice. His eyes widened and traveled up and down her body and since she had her back to him, they eventually landed on her ass. He stared at it for a long while before closing his eyes and shaking his head as if trying to get a certain thought out of it. He resumed walking and stood next to her. The moment Alice turned to greet him with a smile on her face, the boy’s eyes scanned her again but realizing what he was doing, Caden quickly averted his gaze.

Speak of the devil…

"Pour me another one of mine and Alice wants another soda and a lollypop," Caden ordered, approaching me.

"Here are the drinks," I started, "and the lollypop… But don’t you want to give her something else to do with her mouth?"

"Cillian, I’m not in the mood for crude insinuations," he answered irritated.

"But you seem to be in a mood for Alice," I grinned at him. Why those two hadn’t hooked up yet was beyond my understanding.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because of the way you’ve been looking at her the whole evening."

"Just because she looks even better than usual tonight doesn’t mean the way I view her will change!" He grabbed the drinks and the lolly and walked back to their table and back to Alice.

*****

Alice POV

"I have a suggestion," Beth said when Sky and Keegan finally came back to our table. "My brother and I checked in a hotel… Pretty luxurious one for such a small town… Anyway! The suite has two bedrooms connected with a living room. Each of those bedrooms has a king-sized bed… So my idea is this: why don’t all of us go back to the hotel and we can have a sleep over? Alice, Sky and I will take one of the rooms while Asher, Caden and Keegan can take the other."

"I get to have a threesome with twins… kinky!" I giggled.

I noticed Caden raise an eyebrow at me. Oops! I guess he wasn’t used to seeing me behave like this but Sky, Beth and I used to make jokes like that all the time.