Beauty

Morgan POV

“That was easy, it really was!” I thought as we entered Caden’s house. “Now it is just the two of us…”

“Morgan?” A familiar voice I hadn’t heard in a while asked. “What are you doing here?”

I turned and froze when I saw him. Logan.

I took in his features: his tall frame and the short black hair were the same as last time I’d seen him, and the sparkly bluish-grey eyes were so much like Caden’s. And yet there was something noticeably different about the guy. Just one glance at Logan dressed in tight jeans and a t-shirt, made me realize that the change in him was not due to getting more fat on his body; no, he had built up more muscle. His once lean form was now slightly bulkier, but putting on some weight looked good on him.

I felt a shiver run through me when he aimed a smile my way.

“What? Not happy to see an old friend?” He questioned, faking hurt.

“I-I didn’t know you were here,” I stuttered.

How come I always lost my cool when I was with him? I didn’t like it. I didn’t like how I stammered like a little schoolgirl; I didn’t like the way his presence made my knees go weak and turned my brain into mush.

“I came back for the weekend,” he explained, taking a few steps in my direction. “But the question is… What are you doing here?”

“She’s drunk and she doesn’t want Keegan to see her like this so she’s staying here tonight,” Caden spoke from my right and startled me. Completely wrapped up by Logan’s presence, I had forgotten the younger boy was also there.

“Oh! Want to share my bed?” The older brother garnished his question with a playful wink.

“Leave the girl alone, Logan! She’s sleeping in my room; I’m taking the couch. Unless you want it; then she can sleep on your bed and I’ll be in mine.”

“I have no such desires.” Logan patted his younger brother on the back. “She’s your guest, you take the couch!”

And with that he went upstairs leaving us on our own.

“Want some water?” Caden queried and headed for the kitchen when I nodded.

I followed him there still a bit fazed by the realization that Logan was back in town.

“Get a grip, Morgan!” I reprimanded myself. “You’re running out of time!”

I went to stand directly behind the boy. He had just filled a glass of water and turned to me.

“Here!” He handed me the glass.

I drunk it all in one big gulp partly to get the beverage out of the way, partly to calm my nerves, and placed the glass in the sink. I sat on the counter and spreading my legs, I pulled Caden between them.

“What do you think you’re doing, Morgan?” He inquired quietly.

“Guess!” I purred playfully in his ear and kissed his neck.

I felt Caden’s body tense but I didn’t stop. I kept on placing kisses and lightly nibbling his skin, anxiously anticipating his response.

“Morgan… Stop…” He protested a bit breathless.

Ha! Even if he stood still and wasn’t kissing back, I knew I was getting to the boy. I just had to be persistent and his reluctance and self-control would falter. I licked his neck.