Let the Games Begin

"How could you not tell me?" Elena's shrill voice cut through my bedroom.

"I'm sorry. Could you please give me more details on what I should have told you? I need to prepare my defense." I said still laying in my bed.

"About the supernatural! You were letting me date a vampire!" Elena said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know I was your guardian and thus had the right to not allow you to date someone. But honestly Elena I did tell you about everything. Just like I told Bonnie, Vicki, and Care Bear. It was the choice of you and Bonnie to not believe me. My two besties did." I said.

"What are you talking about?" Elena asked.

"Remember when we were seven and I found out about my true parentage? I told y'all about everything I found out." I said.

"You're talking about that? That was make believe stuff. Like you're really an Angel hybrid. Of course I wouldn't believe that." Elena said with a roll of her eyes.

"Well that's on you but I did tell you. So take your blame elsewhere." I said with a shrug.

"Whatever. I broke up with him." Elena mumbled.

"It's for the best. I did ask you if you wanted to be a vampire and since you didn't if you'd then date one. You said no which is smart if you don't really want to be a vampire." I said.

"Then why do I feel so I don't know. Like I need to be with him. Like he's the air and I'm suffocating without him." Elena said.

"A bit dramatic don't you think?" I asked.

Elena simply shrugged.

"It's the curse of the doppelgangers. I told you about that too. You and he are both doppelgangers. The curse is meant to draw you to one another and need each other. Easier for the Traveler witches to then find you and kill you both." I said.

"Dark much?" Elena asked with a raised brow.

"Just telling it like it is. Why do you not believe me again? Are you going to come yell at me for not telling you when you find out it's true?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Whatever. Just don't tell Aunt Jenna or Jeremy about this. It's too dangerous for them." Elena said.

"It's more dangerous not knowing. Also, rather hypocritical of you to think you deserve to know but not others." I said with a raised brow.

"They already know, don't they?" Elena asked with anger on her face.

"Who knows what a crazy seven year said and to who they said it too." I said with a shrug as I began getting ready for the day.

It was so nice going to school now that Tanner was gone. And by gone I mean dead. Ding dong. It's probably the only good thing Damon has ever done or will do with his life. I digress it was only a matter of days if even that many before Elena got back with Stefan. He was a sucker for her doe eyes and she for his brooding. A lot has happened actually. Damon killed Tanner, the Stelena ship sank and then a new one sailed, Damon found out my mother wasn't in the crypt and killed Bonnie's grandma in his rage. Anna was dating Jeremy with no trickery since she couldn't compel him, and he already knew the truth. Vicki still lives. Lexie bit the dust. I kept Alaric away from my Aunt Jenna. I didn't let that ship go anywhere. I don't like the man if I'm honest. I mean there's a reason his wife dipped without a trace after turning. There's a reason he's too close to a group of teens just like Damon.

What is this all leading too? Why it's leading to game on. My mom is probably in town, and I can't wait to meet her but right now she's laying low. Who is showing up is Elena's mom. I already know this as I'm dragged into Saltzman's classroom by Elena.