The Travelers and the Gemini

A lot of things changed around Mystic Falls.  People felt different who I'd grown up knowing.  Care Bear said her mom didn't really seem to know her.  Things were odd.  I didn't really go out around town to notice myself so I was mostly learning from Care and Elena and such when they'd get back from school. 

Another change was Bonnie moved away.  Hopefully she was making better life choices. Things came to a head though when momma Forbes sent me a text wanting to meet up.  I managed to go meet her with only one of my mates.  Kol and I entered the bar and sat down while waiting for momma Forbes.

"Hello Nikolina Katarina Petrova and Mate." Momma Forbes said as she sat across from us.

Only there's no way this was momma Forbes.  Not only would she not greet me like that when I'm like another daughter to her but she doesn't know about me being a Petrova.  I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt she was possessed by a traveler.

"Traveler.  How may I help you?" I asked while Kol was stiff beside me at hearing what was in front of us.

A/N: maybe I should have started my chapter off with this note but whatever.  I know someone commented on my prologue that the travelers weren't a kind of witch.  I'd done research bc I kinda stopped watching and switched to The Originals bc I care about those characters more before the travelers really came into play.  When I did my research I didn't notice that they weren't actually a type of witch but rather a curse.  However, I'm going to roll with what I started.  They were a coven and in my research I didn't see a name for their coven like the Gemini coven has a name.  So I'm sticking with Traveler being their coven name.  And a reminder this is AU so I can do as I please.  With that said, carry on.

"You're part of our coven so we're here seeking your help.  We'd like to break our curse and by undoing the spirit magic it'll undo the curse on your mates as well.  They'll be witches again.  So it would benefit all of us to break this curse." Possessed Forbes explained.

I have been expecting this which is why I'd kept Stefan in our dungeon.

"Say no more.  I have the spell needed to break the other side and undo the spirit magic.  Emily Bennet figured it out." I happily shared.

We planned things over the next hour before possessed Forbes left.  Kol and I finished our drinks and left 15 minutes later.  We hadn't gotten very far when something stung me like really stung me.  I fell to the ground in convulsions and watched someone snap Kol's neck.

"Hurry before she recovers!" An older man shouted.

He held something small in his hands as he began a spell and the world darkened around me.  When things brightened back up I could tell the world was different. It looked like I was in Mystic Falls but it was so quiet.  Kol was beside me still dead.  I stood up and looked at myself in disgust.  I'd been tasered and the voltage made me piss myself.  I was definitely going to murder some witches for that.

I went to the Mystic Grill and saw no one inside. I saw the newspaper stand and saw the year 1994.

"Whaaaaaat the fuck." I muttered.

"It's a prison world created by the Gemini coven with the help of Bennet witches.  You can leave it just like you can leave any time line.  But there's someone stuck here that you'll want to take with you." My Angelic dad said before once again disappearing.

"Those bloody witches.  Care to share some blood my little angel?  I'm a tad peckish.  Also I wish I had my bat right about now." Kol grumbled as he stood.

"Come have a taste darling." I said while sweeping my hair from one side of my neck.

Kol vamped to me and gently tilted my head before kissing and nibbling on my neck.  I moaned and moved closer to my mate.  Kol's fangs broke my skin as he began to drink.  After a couple minutes he stopped and licked my wound clean before kissing the spot again.