A Kitty Kat and Wolf

Next Mason rolled into town, and I watched as things clicked into place between himself and my Aunt Jenna. He tried to ignore what he was feeling because he believed himself to be in love with my mom. I knew it was just infatuation though. He liked my Aunt all along even in high school when she was lost in Logan land. I never imagined myself as Cupid not my kind of angel but I knew I needed this ship to sail. It felt right. Thus save the wolf began. I kept him from Damon's radar and got him out of my mom's clutches. I influenced both Jenna and Mason to get away for a bit. I sent them to the opposite coast figuring it was far enough away. I stole Mason's phone awaiting my mom's call. When she called it was me who answered instead of Rapem Salvatore.

"Hey Kitty Kat. Don't worry Mason is safe but he won't be in your clutches anymore. I'd like to meet. I feel it'll be very beneficial for you and your survival." I said.

I could feel her curiosity as she agreed. I met her in the outskirts of town so no one would be the wiser. When she arrived she stood a distance from me and tilted her head. She could see the Petrova features in me. She hesitated before vamping up to me and then caught my scent.

"It's not possible. Nadia?" Katarina gasped.

I watched as my mom's mask fell. The confident, mischievous look fell as a mother recognized a daughter she thought she'd never see again.

"Hi mom." I said with a smile.

Before I knew it I was wrapped tightly in my mom's arms.

"How is this possible?" Katherine asked she stepped back finally.

"It's a lot. Let's take a seat and I'll explain." I responded.

So we sat on a bench and then I told her everything from the very beginning. It was then my Angelic parent appeared in the form my mom would recognize.

"It's true Katarina. I saved our daughter and brought her to be born in this time. Nadia is of no consequence. My kind isn't meant to be with someone. The only one that matters to me is my daughter. You will find happiness in a Tom. Tom will truly love you. When the time is right our daughter will lead you to him. Until then enjoy getting to know our daughter and play out the plan." The Angel said.

It was then that we told Katherine the plan. She was game to play with the Salvatore brothers and to earn her freedom from Klaus.