Traveling between Worlds

I walked our time lines a few times and felt confident in how everything was going to turn out.  I was frankly bored and decided to visit another universe.  I knew exactly where I wanted to go.  I'd visited other universes before.  Who wouldn't want to visit Lucifer?  I mean he is one fine piece of devil.  I mean have you seen him?  I've also visited those other scoobies.  You know Stiles and them?  They're a hot mess.  But Stiles is good for a laugh.  I wanted to see something new though.  Which is how I ended up by Black Lake.

"You'll always have us Moony."  I overheard a boy say.

"I don't want to have to rely on all of you.  There will be a time where you won't be able to make it and you can't deny that as none of you know what the future holds.  I'll need to be able to transform and not self harm or harm others on my own." The voice that can only belong to one Remus Lupin.

I grinned as I began running in their direction.  I popped out of a small of grove of trees to where the boys were relaxing.

"Hello boys." I said.

I watched as both Sirius and James came to attention at my appearance.  Peter stayed in the background with a pink flush coming across his cheeks.  Remus simply gave me a speculative look.

"Who are you?  You aren't wearing our school robes." Remus asked suspiciously.

"I'm already graduated." I grinned.

"But not from here, huh?  No way you're old enough to graduate from Hogwarts." Remus said with a raised brow.

"Give Wolfie a gold star Prongie!" I exclaimed.

"H-how do you know?" Peter's little shy voice asked.

"Maybe I'm psychic.  But I mean honestly Wolfie boy you're parents did everything possible to to ensure you'd be turned with the name they gave you.  Remus and Romulus mean anything to y'all?  The twin boys who were breast fed by a she-wolf?  We won't go further into those twins as it wasn't nice for that Remus.  And your father's name?  Means Wolf.  As does your last name.  So your father's name is literally Wolf Wolf.  I mean everything was aligning for you to be a wolfie boy." I pointed out.

"I mean she's not wrong.  What about my name, beautiful?" Sirius asked with a flirty glint to his eyes.

"The dog star?" I teased.

"Oi!  Also the brightest star!" Sirius exclaimed while puffing his chest out.

"Ah but your brother is a Royal star!  He's the guardian of the North Cosmic Gate.  Much better than a dog star, right?" I teased some more much to Sirius outrage.

"She's got you there Padfoot." Prongs said while laughing.

"Oh please what does a boring muggle name like James mean?" Sirius asked with a roll of his eyes.

"Ah..he's a substitute." I chuckled.

"My name means substitute?  That's bloody boring." James grouched.

"And mine?" Peter squeaked.

"Rock or stone.  Definitely better than a substitute." I answered.

"I guess Fleamont isn't sounding so bad now." James muttered.

"Ok, so you know about us.  Do we get to know about you?" Remus asked.

"What do you know about angels here in your world?" I asked.

"That you never want to meet one." Peter said meekly.

"Ah so they have made it here.  Well, y'all are meeting one or well a hybrid.  I'm half angel and half witch!" I exclaimed.