Sometimes fate can't be Stopped

We had just landed and I turned my phone back on to more messages.  The one from my Care Bear was most important.

Care Bear: I don't know how but I'm a vampire.  I don't know when I ingested the blood but I'm glad I did because Damon killed me.  Mom isn't handling this well.

Me: I'm so sorry Care Bear.  I'm on my way.

I'd seen the original time line and had kept it from happening.  Care made an amazing vampire but I wanted it to be her choice.  It had still been taken from her.  When we stepped off the plane I stopped to face all the Mikealsons.

"I need to do this on my own.  I am going to kill Damon Salvatore and I don't want anyone to stop me or try to protect me.  I will take Finn and Kol with me because I know they won't try to get in my way.  And that should help relieve you both that I'll be safe." I said mostly to Elijah and Nik.

Finn wouldn't do well with separation which was the real reason for him but I also know both would trust I can look after myself.  I grabbed both their hands before walking the time lines to find where Damon currently was.  I found him in his home forcing his blood down my sisters throat.  I stepped out of the time line to where he was and  froze him.

"I think you've done enough damage.  I warned you never to cross me but you didn't listen.  You felt my power and should have known." I stated calmly.  

Light began coming from me as my eyes glowed and the stench of burning skin filled the air.

"Stop please." Damon begged.

"Don't worry I won't burn you to death.  That would be too kind." I answered before speeding up to him.

I grabbed the arm holding my sister and tore it from his body.  My sister I had already cast unconscious so she wouldn't see this.  She would never understand.  I then smacked Damon across his face with his own hand.  The stench of fear was strong since he couldn't move to defend himself.

"Please my brother needs me." Damon begged.

"You should have thought of that before you lashed out at me.  You blame everyone for what happens to you but never yourself.  Poor Damon forced to become a vampire.  That one wasn't your fault but you sure held it over your brother.  Couldn't ever stop to remember he was just a teen.  A kid.  Scared to death of being alone and with heightened emotions.  It was that guilt you caused him that led to the Ripper in him.  You could never try to understand.  My mother never even compelled you.  You were a shit even as a human going after her when she was clearly with your brother.  Despite that your little brother still didn't want to lose you.  Even now when you were repeating history Stefan begged Nik to save you from the wolf bite that once again you brought onto yourself.  You had this second chance to be better.  But you couldn't.  You held onto resentment towards everyone and lashed out.  Felt entitled to your wants.  Always jealous of your little brother.  He had it all, right?  He was loved.  He had a loyal bestfriend.  And you couldn't stop taking it from him.  Such a toxic being and unworthy.  That's why you didn't have it all.  That's why you never will.  You will end here and now.  There will be no other side for you." I swore as true terror came into his eyes.

As I held Damon frozen I walked to the coffee table and kicked the leg out from under it.

"This will do." I said.

I walked back to Damon and grabbed him by the throat and drove him into the floor.  As I straddled him and held him by the throat I held eye contact with him as I drove the stake into his black heart.  I wasn't done there I wanted nothing left of him.  I wanted it to be as if Damon Salvatore never existed.  I used my angelic light to burn him up until there was nothing.  Even his ash disintegrated into nothing.  I grabbed a hold of his soul and crossed universes to one with the Christian god and Lucifer.