A Wolf and an Angel

As I ran wild with Nik I kept his wildness curbed. I let him hunt animals all he wanted and if I determined a nearby human was no good then I let him go at them as well. I kept him away from innocents.

"Now Nik you had trouble finishing that last deer. You're clearly not hungry. Don't kill for sport my moon. Especially since that's a fellow predator. There's too few of those which is why deer run amok in the first place. Just run my love and feel the wind through your fur. Rejoice in the freedom." I called out as I ran with my arms wide open.

The breeze fluttered through my curls. I threw my head back as I enjoyed the feeling and opened my eyes to the beautiful moon above. This went on for two days before he finally curled up around me and went to sleep a wolf but awoke as a man.

"Ah finally. Clothes for you brother. And my mate for me." Elijah traded.

I hugged Elijah and gave him a kiss.

"Our mate. How long was I a wolf?" Klaus asked.

"Long enough for the full moon to have passed." Elijah replied.

"Good I can shift at will without falling victim to the full moon." Klaus said in a pleased tone.

"Yes, now let's take our mate, the doppelganger's blood, and go wake out siblings up. Then you can go on your werewolf hunt." Elijah said.

"Just I? Oh no mon frere. She is coming with me as she'll know where the wolf packs are." Klaus said.

"He's not wrong. I do know where they are." I said with a yawn.

"Come elskan. You can sleep on the drive to Chicago." Elijah said before picking me up and speeding to their vehicle.

Once in the car I called my aunt Jenna.

"Hey aunty. All is well and it's safe to come home. Bring Mase with you." I reported.

"That's Uncle Mason to you missy." Mason's voice chipped in from the background.

"Oh?" I asked.

"We may or may not have had an Elvis wedding in Las Vegas. Surprised I'm married!" Jenna gushed.

"Oh my stars I'm so happy for you Aunt Jenna! When we're both back home I'll have boyfriends to introduce you to as well." I squealed out happily.

"Boyfriends? Excuse you ma'am?" Mason said in the background.

"You're excused. I still have both my parents around Uncle Mason. No need to take the protective role." I teased.

As we pulled up to the Lockwood mansion I said my goodbyes. We got out of the vehicle and made our way up to the mansion to get their things. I'd already packed my suitcase and Elijah had it in the trunk from when he dropped my sister off back home. As we reached the door Stefan sped up to us and Klaus slammed him into the door.

"Klaus please! It's my brother. He was bit by a werewolf and is dying. I was led to believe that you have the cure." Stefan begged.

"And what can you give me in this deal for the cure?" Klaus asked.

"Nothing. He has nothing to bargain. I know what you'll ask and trust me when I tell you that going down that line leads to him betraying you. That bestfriend you once had is long gone." I said quietly.

Klaus looked at me, really looked at me and knew I spoke the truth.

"And there you have it. You have nothing to bargain." Klaus said as he let go of Stefan.

"Wait!" a familiar voice cried out.

I turned and saw my mom.

"Ah Katarina how has your freedom been treating you?" Klaus asked in an annoyed tone.

"Please Klaus. Damon is a shit but Stefan for some reason still loves him. And I still love Stefan whether it be the curse or not I do. Please give him the cure." Katarina asked as she gave me her infamous doe eyes.

I sighed before nodding to Klaus.

"Fine, just a second." Klaus said before disappearing into the mansion.

He came back out with a glass of his blood and gave it to Stefan.

"Mom. Your happiness is in Atlanta. Go find it and don't forget to stay in touch. I love you." I said.

"I love you too my baby. I promise to stay in touch. I'll see you again." Katarina said before vamping away.

Stefan vamped away at the same time as her without a backwards glance or a thank you.

"Well that was all so very dramatic. Let me grab my things and the blood and we'll be gone." Klaus said.

"Where are Maddox and Greta?" I asked Elijah while we waited on Klaus.

"Greta is reunited with her family. Maddox is having the Mikaelson home built for when we return." Elijah said.

"Y'all plan on settling here?" I asked in surprise.

"Well, here is where you are elskan." Elijah replied in a duh tone.

Klaus came back and we all climbed back in the vehicle before beginning the drive to Chicago. It would have been a 12 hour drive except they pulled up to a private hangar at an airport. From there we boarded a private jet and flew to Chicago.

A/N: Short chapter but it's because I want to get opinions from like all 3 people that are reading this. If there's more of you and you simply aren't voting then let me know your opinions as well.

Finn. Should he be a mate as well? I never thought much of him because I never really got a feel for him in the show. However, in fanfics they helped me to understand him more and his side, his hurt, etc. And they write him in a more forgiving light that made me fall in love with him.

So Finn in?

And what do you think sex with Finn is like? While I feel like I've gotten a feel for his personalities from other fanfics I can't imagine the sex scene. So help a girl out.

Also, I really do like comments so please chat it up! And vote. Kthxbye! Sorry for the short one, but like I said I wanted opinions b/c when they land in Chicago it's straight to waking up the Mikaelsons.