CH-3......Shall we dance?

"I love you, you are my best buddy". Sarah shouted again.

Everyone: "..." "

"Damm, with this women, everytime she does that to Andrew, poor him" Brandon heaved a sigh.

"Aren't they couples?" Douglas was curious.

"Only him, you can't love someone, who can't understand, love." Brandon replied lazily.

Andrew heart started to race, this wasn't the first time he heard her saying "I Love You" but today was different.

He will surely make her his for lifetime and hear those words again and again everyday, his lips spasmed by the thought of it and went inside.

Victor dark gaze landed on the figure who was constantly drinking and moving her bare feet from the chair. His dark black perfectly shaped eyebrows were slightly raised due to his wild imagination.

Helen called Sarah's name and invited her to dance, she waved and gulped another sip and stood up with bottle on her one hand, she was about to run, while she stumbled and the next second...... "Ahhhhh" Sarah fell on ground.

"Sarah, drink less no-one's gonna snatch your wine" Lisa gave a disgusting look.

"Baby, it's not the first time, let her be. " Jason tried to ease the atmosphere, he only knew the pain of consoling Lisa whenever she got angry.

"Still, we have Austin and his friends here, this girl will never learn how to behave, I am gonna tell mum this time, you watch. " Lisa gave a daring look and her face turned red from anger.

"No need, I am just use to it, let her do some madness Lisa, after all she is younger it's her time to run wild." Austin said waving his hands towards Sarah.

Helen too gave a happy smile after all Sarah was their sunshine, this girl is always full of fun and surprise. So, she was never tired of her.

Victor couldn't help standing aside and looking at the pitiful creature who was still smiling after hearing threat from her sister, Victor felt somewhat uneasy in his heart looking at the figure sitting in the ground.

He thought his feelings to be of those helping people in need nothing more. Bracing himself he went forward to lift her up.

"Get up and wear these". Victor's hand was almost snapped by Andrew who came just at the moment.

Victor blood boiled but one could never guess his discomfort from his expressionless face, he had never tasted such emotions before.

As soon as he was trying to say that he was just helping, not snatching the damm Tomboy crush of his. He heard.

"Does it hurt? " Andrew was putting sneakers on Sara's foot.

Victor :" ...."

"No, I am okay, let's dance". Sarah put her arms around Andrew's neck and jumped in excitement.

They left towards the dance floor happily.

Victor "..." Is she a women?.

Soon, everyone was on dance floor, rock songs, pop songs, the waiters were constantly serving drinks and food and people were deeply immersed in the fun.

The enthusiasm could be traced back from everyone's eyes. They were having the real fun far from the city, with no nosie and distractions.

Sarah was gulping wine side by side eating barbecue on other hand, her dress were sometimes sliding up, back and forth from friction, still she wasn't aware engrossed in her own denotation of having fun, indeed this was her first time wearing dress after she turned 11 years old.