CH-26.... The Anderson's

Sarah and Victor were standing close to each other even their hot breadth landed on each others face.

"Do you think having sex will make me yours?."
Sarah spoke in icy cold voice.

Victor lips spasmed thinking how much of reputation he had earned in her eyes.

"You don't need to reply for now from today onwards I will be the one chasing after you"

Victor swiftly touched her cheeks raised her chin and gave her a soft kiss in her lips. Sarah panicked a little but she too didn't dodge it.

Be it a destiny be it some fate when the two people kissed each other, they felt immense peace and comfort in each others touch.
What happened between them was something that was uncontrolled.

The time wasn't right so the situation got wrong they were young and naive at that time.They were two figures from different world but as of now they are matured enough to understand the situation and hold much patience towards the future.

They weren't willing to understand each other before but right now they wanted to see each other from a different view and perspectives that they had never thought of.

People are lucky enough to get a second chance. Most of us live up our lives in regrets and sorrow thinking that what if I did the other way around, what if I holded into them and so on half of our lives are lived in ifs and buts.

Lucky are those who get a chance to turn back, meet again with the person they love and say "sorry". Many of us never get a chance to hear what we always wanted to listen to.

Soon they both let themselves dive deep in each others embrace and feel the touch of bonding between them. They forgot that they had sex the other night while just a minute ago Sarah was not wanting to admit defeat and surrender but now her eyes were closed and lips sealed as if she was flying high in his wings.

AHHH.... Life is full of illusion.

"Do you blame me?". Sarah also became somewhat touched from his words was he giving them a chance to go back and fix what was left unspoken?

"I don't, ofcourse I did in the past but now looking at you I feel I thought you were something else. So Miss James will you give me a chance to let you know from the other side as well?" Victor rubbed his soft tender lips over her pore less cheeks making her intimated and touched.

"I have already promised someone else". Sarah almost fainted when she recalled her memories.
Victor's presence had made her blank wasn't Calvin waiting for her?.

How can she two time. Though she haven't said yes to him and they aren't officially dating but still they've run around together for almost one year.

Victor eyes started becoming gloomier when. Sarah said those words, even his fingertips trembled so are they actually dating?. Can a man let his women sleep with someone else over one whole night?

Victor curled his lips upwards in pleasure but he felt it was too early for Sarah to read his minds and tighten his grip over her arms.

The soft and gentle man soon returned to his original state he was devil of hell again no emotions could be traced in his expressionless face.

"Then meet me after nine months I also want to promise you a baby then". Victor dragged her and marched outside with his large strides.

Sarah took three step back she felt her heart to beat in her mouth she wanted to say something but as if there were fish bones stuck on her throat she was unable to make a sound.

She looked towards the disappearing figure in bewilderment how can she forget the key point here. Hadn't they made love last night?

Damm this man did he deliberately didn't use any protection to make her whole life doomed?.
She will go straight to the chemist for now.