CH-49... In the James

"She has a Aunt and she is coming back." Victor said over the phone.

"I know, it's strange their family register has no-one by that name."

Henry was checking the details of James since week. Both Roger and Victor were obsessed with James now.

There was a hunch, both the father and son felt that there was something secret about their past which Scarlett was aware of.

After the incident Victor went straight to Roger and asked him multiple times about the reason why he killed his mother's family,  but everytime it was the same answer.

"I din't touched the James."

So both the duo felt that there was something missing in the story.
Roger even went to James mansion multiple times to talked about Anna, but he was unwelcomed from the gate itself.

Henry was investigating all the odds from 22 years ago. While Victor was constantly keeping an eye on Sarah's move.

"Keep investigating and follow Sarah all the time." Victor said in domineering manner and drove off...

Four hours later.

"Here, Here".. Sarah waved towards a figure approaching towards her.

Annie James pulled her luggage and went straight towards Sarah.

Sarah was stunned looking at the figure. Tall straight women who had a slim figure almost like a model. She was wearing a black V cut dress ending right below her knees exposing her white slender legs.

But why was she wearing those weired sunglasses and what is that with the scarf covering almost her whole face. Is this a new trend in City A?. Sarah stroke her hair in confusion.

She almost couldn't recognize her own aunt.

"My darling I finally met you". Annie opened her embrace and gave a big hug to Sarah. She too shook herself in joy.

Both the women went straight to the James after that. Annie didn't even took off the scarf and sunglasses all the way. She said her skin was having some problems when exposed to the pollution, to which Sarah reccomended a whole list of medicine after all she was dermentologist.

Soon they reached their destination. Sarah was little hesitant at first but Annie comforted her.

"Scarlett, William".. Annie called.

"Ahh Ann. Welcome home".. Scarlett who was twisting and turning a moment ago soon relaxed her brows after seeing Annie.

They all hugged each other.
"Aunt, I missed you". Lisa also came forward widening her arms.

"Oh.. I too missed you all". Annie hugged Lisa and stroke her hair with much compassion..

Only Sarah was still standing at the door no one even bat an eye towards her. She felt like she was the only unwelcomed one in her own home.

The atmosphere became lively in an instant. Finally Annie lifted her glasses and took off the scarf revealing her beautiful face.

She had deep brown eyes, slightly raised brows and white tender skin one could not take their eyes off when they witnessesd her charm. 

Her slightly raised nose and even lips was like carved from the sculpture, her face could even beat celebrities.

She was in her late 40s but her skin was so refined and flawless that it could give an illusion that she was in her 30s.

Sarah eyes didn't even flinched seeing her beautiful Aunt. She is not married hence,she always took good care of her skin. She thought to herself and consoled herself.