CH-4.....We are friends

The more close they were, more rapid breathing could be heard, there was deep silence as Sarah was dumbstruck, how can someone be so straightforward.

"I won't hurt you, don't run your imagination, just sleep." Victor's husky voice came from above. Sarah exclaimed deeply. She was really enchanted by Victor's deep voice...

What? Why is she obeying him like she is his wife. They just meet today, for God shake, even she never obeyed to Lisa who was with her since childhood. She never obeyed anyone, except this man who was hugging her tightly,.

"Mmmm" She said at last, still drumstruk by her own behavior, was she going insane? this man was really making her crazy, after all why was she sleeping with him at first place.

"I will sleep on the sofa" Sarah struggled to get up.

"No need, I won't do anything " Victor kissed her forehead, but as soon as his lips landed on her forehead, she became totally numb.

Like 3 years old child longing for love and comfort, she felt like she found it in this man's arms, she didn't resist anymore and stopped moving.

Again, Sarah what's going on?.. Heaven's save me.. She pleaded in her heart.

"Sleep" Victor said in low magnetic and deep voice as he sensed her discomfort in her breathing as if she was holding it for too long.

"Mmmm"... Damm she was in terrible state.

It was dark and silent, the rapid breathing of both people could be heard in the silent atmosphere.

Both were strangers who just meet today but there was something which was pulling both of them together, like those flowers in spring and the snowfall in winter they were also like those who were chosen by the destiny, their lives were entangled as soon as they met.

Sometimes feelings bind us to be with someone we are never known to while many times it's like some external forces which drives us towards them.

Victor kept moving his fingers around her waist giving electric wave to Sarah, she couldn't help but struggle back and forth.

Her movements made Victor amused, this girl could really turn him on.....

"Don't move, otherwise I won't be polite." Victor placed his one hand on Sarah's chest acting lazily.

"What, are you up-to? Stop tickling me please, go to your room, I don't wanna sleep with some stranger". Sarah pushed him.

"Is it, where? here or here,?" Victor grabbed her hand and started touching her body moving his fingers restlenstly.

Sarah chocked from his shamelessness, she tried hard to resist the feeling that she wasn't enjoying his company, but she shook her head in dismay causing the weird thoughts and cursed herself thinking he is a stranger dammit.

"Here, here, there and here too". Annoyed by this shameless man, Sarah started to tickle Victor's waist and abdomen, sure enough he started to feel the sensation....

"Stop, it... Hahhaahha.. Dont". Victor was on the verge of collapsing, Fuck is he 5 years old?. This girl was making him feel like a child.

"No, I want to show it where". Sarah climbed on top of him and started running her fingers in his chest and neck.

They both were like normal couples playing with each other in bed. Victor raised his brows his face slightly changed its colours but he felt extremely comfortable looking at Sarah's crystal clear eyes, he saw her mixed emotions dancing in her pupils.

His heart skipped seeing the cute little face of Sarah.

"Ahh"... Soon, Victor grabbed her hands and rolled her, the next moment he was on top of her.