CH-30.... The scary one

Swooshhhhh...

Calvin's voice made Sarah to shudder and loosen her grip she was about to fall when.

"Watch out." Victor placed his hand over her waist she was close to the ground but he managed to pull her up in his embrace.

It happened in just a flick of second even Calvin felt he was seeing things. Victor and Sarah were on the tight spot their eyes meet and the time paused.

Victor was going to drag her to the corner as he came with that motive in his mind but he never thought that he will get the opportunity to embrace her.... Wowww... Are the stars suppoting him?...

Sarah's soul immediately left the place her mind was constantly reciting the words which Calvin had just said she was less concerned about Victor's presence in between them.

She stood up braced herself and loosened the grip which was holding Victor's neck and looked at Calvin who was standing in deliemma.

"Calvin I... ".. Sarah stammered.

She found a lump in her throat. What was she trying to explain she wasn't able to recall at that moment. Though she had always liked him and thought about ending up together countless time but now she can't guarantee her own feelings..

Victor saw straight through her eyes she was in complicated mood. He have heard what Calvin said before which was why he was standing like a third wheel in between them.
Was she really going to accept him?
Again why was he so concerned though?

"No worries thank you Mr. Smith for helping her." Calvin gave a proactive look to Victor and interrupted the whole damm silence lingering around the three of them.

Victor's eyes turned red and his face crimson. That look in Calvin's eyes made Victor to openly feel that he was indeed a third wheel in their story.

He gave one last glance to Sarah and left the dance floor without looking back.

Calvin's lips spasmed when he saw Victor's disappearing back in the crowd. He pulled Sarah in his embrace and waited for her to speak. Sarah also heaved a sigh of relief as if a huge stone was lifted from her chest she gathered all the courage she had and was about to say a word when.

"Isn't that Roger Smith?"... The crowd was on uproar.

"Surely the Anderson's are powerful even the almighty Mr. Smith is attending this ceremony." Many people were giving their opinions.

Turning her gaze Sarah saw a man I'm his early 50s marching with his long strides. What the fuck he even brought his 10 body guards with him?.

All the men were in black suit the scene was too dazzling to the eyes of people present there even Calvin couldn't resist himself to stare at them.

Though people had heard many thing about Roger Smith but very less people had been able to realize how he looked like. Yeah he was like a devil in mask of a god a mysterious man surrounded by his dark aura.

The man was straight and tall with straight oval face, his short hair were neatly comed upwards giving a extra ordinary charm to his deep gray eyes. His shoulders were wide and broad shoulders although there was a inexciple calmness in the man's demeanour but no sign of weakness in his character. Woww it was exactly like the scene which you see in those who belongs from underworld.

"Who is he?" Sarah asked without batting an eye from the figure.

"Victor's dad I guess." Calvin spoke adverting his gaze from Roger. His voice was low but enough to catch Sarah off-guard. He raised his brows wanting to see Sarah's reaction.