{ℂ𝕙,𝟚𝟘: ℤ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕪𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝}𝕡,𝟙 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟

{Y/n Pov}
I was walking through the garden with my cat following behind it was quiet for a short while until she heard footstep's approaching "Shigeru what is it?" I asked turning around facing Shigeru "Nothing I just wanted to follow you." he said with a smile I nodded and turned back around. We kept on walking for about 20muintes until cloud's started forming making the sky look grey "Look's like it's about to rain Misters, shall we head back inside?" Shigeru ask while looking up at the sky "Yes I don't want [C/n] getting wet" I said as I pick up my cat and placing him around my neck Shigeru nod's as we head back inside once inside Shigeru shut the door behind him while I walk's through the hall and making my way up stairs and into my study once Shigeru open's the door I was immediately pulled into the room by a pair of arm's lifting me up and spinning me around "[Y/n]! my darling to days the day!" Kiji said excitedly

"Hello to you too Kiji" I said trying to keep myself stable "Lord Mitsuba? we had no letter of your arrival may I ask why your here?" Shigeru asked tilting his head Kiji nod's and put's me down "Well I'm here because I wanted to see my favorite niece! also I wanna make preparations for the ball. Since Ruka and the little one's are already downstairs designing the ball. I figure that it's also my duty to make this ball perfect for her!" Kiji said as Shigeru nodded in agreement "Kiji I have to do some bill's. But I'll be down there in a bit now leave me alone." I said as I gently shoved Kiji and Shigeru out of my study-room shutting the door behind them "Finally alone." I said tiredly as I made my way to my desk and sitting on the chair until the door slammed open "For fu-...bloody sake, what?" I said as I turn around only be tackled onto the ground by Killua and Alluka "Eh? AH! M-My apologies [Y/n]-chan! I diden't kno- ow!"

"Don't call her chan! you say Misters or Madam!" Shuu said cutting off Juuzou as he smack the back of his head "I-I'm sorry! please forgive me!" Juuzou said bowing at Shuu "Good! now go take master Alluka and Killua to there play room we still need to do more preparation's for this night's ball." Shuu said as I sat up with Killua and Alluka still in my arm's "Preparations?" Killua asked looking confused "Yes, today's is the 4th anniversary of Madam's company, not only that but the new collaboration she did with Eliot Davidson last month." Shuu said happily as Alluka eye's widen "A ball!! Sister will we be in it as well?!" Alluka asked excitedly looking up at me.

"Well...I...*sigh* yes Alluka, you both will be attending the ball as well bu-" before I could finish Alluka squealed of joy and ran out of my study, dragging Killua with her while Juuzou followed behind "Wait! I let me finish- and there gone." I said as I looked out the door hearing Shuu sigh in annoyance "How do you deal with a ghoul like him Madam." Shuu asked

"I ask her that exact same question about you three." Shigeru said while walking towards us Shuu rolled his eye's and walk's off "Misters are you sure about this? because if not I can sto-"

"Shigeru once I've made a decision it's final. No matter the cost am I clear?" I said looking up at  him "Crystal clear." he said with a smirk "Alight then, I'll be in my study of anyone need's me also...if you see a spy in that ball kill them."

{3rd person Pov}
"As you wish my Misters," Shigeru said getting on one knee and bowing until he felt a hand on his head "Good." [Y/n] said while petting Shigeru's head "But question, am I allowed to kill them in-front of people or outside?"

"We'll I do wanna see some excitement and I do need new wall color so do it in-front of them, I can't wait to hear them screaming." [Y/n] said with a sinister smile as she stopped petting Shigeru and walk off to her study with her cat following behind "Ease dropping is not polite you know." Shigeru said standing up as he wipe himself off while Juvia and the twin's pop there head's out of the corner "But it was scary!" the twin's said still shaking as Juvia nodded in agreement "N-Not to mention when [Y/n]-chan -I mean Misters smiles like that we don't know whither to run or hide!" Juvia said still shaking in fear "Well you do have a point but don't worry Misters, would never harm you guy's." Shigeru said smiling "R-Really?" the three said as Shigeru nods "Why of course because she see's you guy's as unworthy people or weak for short."