~CHAPTER ONE~

Posted 12/27/2021

Words: 1887

                                                    Hello, Readers hope you enjoy it!!

                                                   * The first thing to break it was 

                                                    Ron letting out a loud, " Wot!" *

Father = Regulus

Dad = James

Harry was packing his trunk for his 7th year at Hogwarts in a week, he heard his dad call his name from downstairs he quickly made his way down the large staircase and into the elegant but cozy living room. When he saw his dad and father's faces he knew something was wrong, he sat down opposite of his parents.

"What's wrong?"

His dad whispered something to his father but Harry managed to catch what he was saying, " You should tell him Reg, you do know more about these things than me."

His father gave him a small nod before turning and giving Harry a soft smile, " Star, we have something important to tell you" he started.

" Okay, what is it?"

" Well, a little bit over two centuries ago the Malfoy and the Potter families made a contract to marry one of their children together, or a dark curse would eliminate both families. This contract, however, was lost for a long long time but found again a couple of weeks ago. We were informed about a week ago, and we decided to tell you of this as soon as possible. The contract states that the two parties must marry before the age of 25. I'm sorry star." His father finished with that last sentence with his voice full of sympathy.

" You mean I have to marry Draco Malfoy because some motherfuckers decided to create a stupid contract!"

" Harry language." His dad said.

"Tu veux dire que je dois épouser Draco Malfoy parce que des enculés ont décidé de créer un contrat stupide!" Harry dramatically cried out. ( I used google translate so I don't know if it is right)

" You know that is not what I meant," He told Harry but you could hear him say under his breath, " You're just like your father and uncle."

This made his father crack a small smirk, "Harry you know we accept you for being bisexual, and we always told you could pick who to marry but under the circumstance, sadly there is nothing we could do."

"I understand father, sorry I snapped. I just can't get my head around it yet."

" We understand, star take your time darling, we didn't expect you to take it this well, we are so proud of you." His father said before he hugged him and then his dad joined, the two boys he loved more than anything in the world. A couple of seconds later they separated.

" Could Hermione and Ron come over?"

"Of course lion", his Dad answered.

He went upstairs and grabbed the two-way mirror before calling Hermione and Ron. They quickly appeared in the mirror with bright smiles on their faces at the sight of Harry.

" Harry! How have you been?" Hermione said as quickly as she saw him.

" Hey mate, how are you doing?"