~ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ~

Posted: 03/19/2023

Words: 851

Hello readers, I hope you enjoy it!!!

* " we should go into a store and get an outfit for another person."*

The golden group found themselves back at Hogsmeade the following day, early in the morning — to Ron's and Harry's dismay. As agreed the group went to Weasley wizard wheezes to visit the mischievous Weasley twins, they walked in and confetti fell on them, then it magically cleaned itself up. The twin looked up and smiled they exchange a look and then one of the twins walked towards them. " Hey guys, Fred's busy with a customer but he'll be here soon. How have you'll been? I see you brought some friends."

" Hey George we've been good, and yeah these are our friends. You know them right?"

" Blaise, Pansy, and Draco."

" Yup-"

George was going to continue talking when they heard, " Harry!"

Everybody turned their attention to the direction in which the voice had come from. They saw a tall man with sandy brown hair and scars over his face, and a slightly shorter guy with long black hair and grey eyes — Remus and Sirius. " Remus and Sirius, what are you doing here?"

" We came to see how Fred and George are doing with the shop," Remus replied.

" Thanks to Remus and Sirius we could start our shop."

" We didn't do much we only gave you a couple of galleons," Sirius shrugged smiling proudly at George.

Fred had finished with the customer and approached the gathered group, " Hey guys, what brings you here?"

" We just wanted to visit and see some of the new stuff you got," Ron said happy to see his brothers.

" Alright, we've got this new firework that shows two people dancing! You could set it off during the yule ball that going to be soon."

Everyone looked at the item, the twins shared another quick look, " Who are you all -"

" Taking to the yule ball?" George finished Fred's sentence — after all these years it was still a little freaky how they could do that.

Hermione answered, the other's attention too distracted by the item, "I'm taking my girlfriend, Pansy. Draco is taking Harry and Blaise is taking Ron."

That seems to get the twin's attention — Remus and Sirius already knowing. " Wow so you got yourself a girlfriend Granger good job, Fred said."

George smiled at her, " yeah you got together before these two did " — he gestured to Draco and Harry.

" Yup."

" Also little Won- Won got himself -"

" A date to the ball? Surprising" that got Ron's attention he turned slightly red at the cheeks.

" It's not a date we're going as friends because we couldn't find dates."

" Sure," the twins said in unison winking at them.

Making both go red, after a couple of minutes Remus and Sirius left to go to honey dukes for the chocolates that Remus wanted. While the other stayed talking to the twins and looking at all the cool stuff in the shop, after a while they said goodbye to the twins and left.

The golden group decided they should start buying their Christmas gift as the holiday was approaching quickly, Harry, Ron, and Hermione went together while Draco, Pansy, and Blaise went together.

After a couple of hours, they got back together and started messing around, " we should go into a store and get an outfit for another person," Draco suggested.

"Ohhh sounds fun but how do we decide who gets who?" Pansy asked.

" We could use a randomizing spell we just write our names out with our wands, and then cast the spell then it will decide pairs." Hermione immediately responded proudly she knew how to solve the problem.

" Cool, here is rule number one, the outfit has to be something the other person wouldn't usually wear. Number two it has to be a full outfit with a top, bottom, shoes, and accessories," Draco said.

Blaise added, "I'm paying for Ron as a thank you for having to spend the whole yule ball with me — since he saw that the redhead was going to back down from participating due to not having the budget.—

Everyone nodded, Hermione took out her wand and started to write everyone's names then cast the spell.

Draco and Harry

Pansy and Ron

Blaise and Hermione

After the pairs had been decided they split into two groups and started going to different shops, the Slytherins decided to go with extravagant and unusual while the Gryffindors went on the more of the safer route.

——— Time skip ———

The golden group was back at Hogwarts they had hurried into the room of requirements the second they got back to the castle so that they could try on the outfits.

"Let's do this my alphabetical order so Blaise goes first."

A/N Hello lovely readers, guess who finally updated? ME!!!  I am sorry I haven't been able to update I have not had any motivation to write. Feel free to leave feedback or comment on anything... Siriusly I have nothing to do with my time. Have a good day/afternoon/ night 💗💗

- Leo the mischievous writer.