~ CHAPTER SIX ~

Posted: 1/28/22

Words: 470

Hello, Reader hope you enjoy it !!!

* At times it became hard to not blush. *

It was the first week of November

Hermione entered the huge library, the scent of old books immediately finding her. She made her way through the shelves filled to the top with books with an unspeakable amount of knowledge of the wizarding world. She grabbed some books to help her with homework, and a couple more for some light reading. She was about to leave the library when she remembered, that she had promised to get a book for Harry to help him with his potions homework. She made her way to the shelf where it was, she saw a girl seated at a table her back turned to Hermione. The girl had short black hair, she immediately knew it was Pansy. To make her presence known she cleared her throat, pansy whipped around startled by the sudden sound, " merlin you startled me, Hermione."

" Sorry, just came for a book. What are you doing?"

" Trying to do this charms homework, I am bloody rubbish at it and Draco is busy."

" If you like I could help you."

" You sure?"

" Yeah."

" Then, yes please."

Hermione sat down and took hold of pansy's homework, — it was only a couple of questions —, " okay let's start, I'll ask you a question and if you know it, answer, if you don't tell me and I'll explain it."

" Easy enough."

" What is the Patronus charm used for?"

" It is used to protect you from dementors and to deliver messages."

" Good, okay what's the incantation for the charm used to summoned an object toward the caster?"

" Accio"

" Whats the counter-charm for Accio?"

" I don't know."

" The counter-charm is depulso it is used for send objects away, the hand moment is a sweep of the wand, and the light produced is white. Did you get that?"

" The charm is depulso, the hand moment is a sweep of the wand, and the light produced is white."

" Correct, good job, let's keep going."

They continued for about half an hour, once done with the homework they started talking, finding that they had a lot in common. At times it became hard to not blush. Both girls found each other extremely mesmerizing both by their beauty and by personality; and as they talked longer and spent more and more time together. They felt a sort of connection when they were together. After an hour or so of talking Hermione had to go because she had to give harry his book; she also had to write to her mothers.

A/N Hope you enjoyed it !! Sorry for such a short chapter we need some pansmione in this story so here is a chapter just for the two queens Pansy and Hermione. Have a Good Day/ Afternoon/Night!!!

- Mischievous writer