~ CHAPTER ELEVEN ~

Posted: 3/18/22

Words: 646

Hello readers, I hope you enjoy it!!!

*" post is here," Blaise announced.

 — like if it weren't obvious—*

Ron made his way to the great hall for breakfast he would probably be the last one of his friends to be there, he had lost track of time because he'd been trying to think of someone to take to the Yule ball. Behind him, he heard someone call him, " Ron, wait up!"

He turned around, Blaise was taking long elegant strides that looked effortless to catch up to him, he slides beside him and together they continued to the great hall, " Hey, why are you just now heading to breakfast?"

" Could ask you the same, I've been trying to figure out who to ask to the Yule Ball. What about you?"

" Same thing, the yule ball is getting closer and I still haven't figured out who to take."

" Even if you do figure it out what assures they'll say yes to you?"

" Anyone would say yes to going to the Yule ball with me."

" Sure."

With that they enter the great hall and make their way to the Slytherin table where the rest of their friend group is seated, both boys drop into their seats sighing heavily. Pansy turns around to look at both of them, " What are you two sighing about?"

Blaise fixes his posture from the slightly slouched position he was in from the overly loud sigh he had given. " Both of us still haven't found a date to the ball."

" Why don't you go together?" Harry gestured between the two, "at least you'll be with a friend and not with some stranger."

Blaise and Ron turned their heads to look at each other, contemplating the idea, " would you like to go to the Yule Ball with me Ronald?

" Firstly, don't call me that; Secondly sure why not."

" Ha, I told you that anyone I asked to the ball would say yes!"

" Whatever."

Owl hooting started to be heard in the great hall, " post is here," Blaise announced. — like if it weren't obvious—

Errol crushed into Draco's plate head-first Draco rolled his eyes but helped Errol stand up, " You've got a package."

" Hadn't noticed." He grabbed the package from Errol's beak and opened it, the box containing brightly colored frilly dress robes, — It was a family tradition to wear these, which no one had followed, he would not be the first.—

He could hear Blaise chuckling in front of him, " I am not taking you to the ball if you're wearing that."

" Even if you wanted to I am not putting this on."

" Come on Ron they can't look that bad, Hermione added."

" Sure, what you get?"

" My mothers send me some candy and a response from the last letter I wrote."

" Lucky, you got candy and a letter and I got these ugly robes."

" I'll buy you new ones this weekend on the Hogsmeade trip."

" Absolutely not Blaise I won't let you do that."

" You can't stop me besides I won't let you ruin my aesthetic."

" Thanks."

" No problem."

While the friends were talking and eating, Mcgonagall leaned to whispered to her wife Poppy " when do you think that Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Potter-Black will realize they liked each other since the start?"

" It'll be after we come back from Christmas break."

" I think it'll be during Yule ball."

" Wanna bet?"

" Sure how much?"

" 10 galleons."

" You're going to lose Poppy flower."

" we'll see," — Mcgonagall went back to her food.—

A/N Hello lovely readers, thank you for reading I am sorry I haven't been able to update I had a lot of exams and I didn't feel motivated to write. Feel free to leave feedback or comment on anything... Siriusly I have nothing to do with my time. Have a good day/afternoon/ night 💗💗

- Leo the mischievous writer.