meeting the Harrington's..

I woke up in a pink and girly room I didn't recognize..

A hazy voice spoke to me.

"Hey sweetie, your finally awake" the sound of a womans voice echoed my head.
I looked at woman and nodded, I couldn't speak English well but I could understand it.

"It was so nice of those Russian doctors to give this poor orphan a new home with us.." A males voice spoke as he fake smiled at me, you could tell because his wrinkles didn't show.

"STEVE COME AND MEET YOUR NEW SISTER." a male with longer hair who looks like he goes to the beach alot looked at me from the doorframe.

"Hey.. What's up little one, I'm steve your new brother.. Can you say Steve?".

"I'm... I'm..." He nods along with what I say trying not to stutter.

"I-i know." I say and he tilts his head confused.

"You know what?"

"How to say.. S-seve" I stutter alot, it's hard for me to use english, I guess they didn't think about teaching me before putting me into a random House..

"Close it's steve with a t!" The older man and woman walked out of the room, I could tell they love their son.

"S... Steve?" I smile at him and he hugs me gently.

"Nothing will ever happen to you now, anyone bugs you let me know, I'm your protector now." He smiles softly and I giggle

"What?" He snickers while hugging me.

"Cheesy man" I laugh really loudly and so does he tickling me.