the one time thing.

(This is not a Troy x reader this is just adding a chapter I think of Troy is funny cause he didn't get much character development in the show I feel like)

I walked into the house, with a bunch of fake smiles, Mrs and Mr Harrington must want something.

"What's up..?" I asked raising an eyebrow, as Mr Harringtons furrowed.

"You threatened a boy from your school because he held a blade?"  Mrs Harrington asked me, and I was going to be honest.

"Yes, to be fair he did threaten me first." Mrs Harrington rolls her eyes at my words.

"Y/N M/N HARINGTON! I cannot believe your so oblivious, that is why I've Scheduled you and this boy a date, I checked with his parents."

"Troys parents.?" I rolled my eyes hoping they were joking.

They were not.

They made me wear a tank top and a jacket since it was cold that day, I was forced to shave my legs and wear a skirt, why with Troy and why me..?

Turns out the place we'd have to go was showbiz pizza place and entertainment, honestly the best place we could go, even if it was just for little kids I thought it was fun.

My mom dropped me off and I immediately saw troy with that smug smirk I could never seem to wipe off his face, "hey super freak!" He sadistically said.

" Боже, этот ребенок когда-нибудь заткнулся..? (God does this kid ever shut up.. ?)" I muttered.

"I'm sorry I don't speak rushkie" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I said you look wonderful asshole." I lied and it was a swift one too, hed never know this Harrington thought he was a prick, well he did he just always seemed to fall for me acting girly, he's vulnerable around me I guess I should say.

Honestly I would have had one of the best days in forever if Troy wasn't there criticizing every little thing I did, honestly I really wish he would just lay down and let his rushkie thing go.