and so the search began

"Mirkwood?" One of the men said in a confused manor.

"Yeah it's from Lord of the rings." Lucas said a little faster then he should have.

"The hobit"
"Хоббит" me and Dustin speak in unison.

"DOES IT MATTER?" Lucas's sassy tone echoed my mind.

"HE ASKED!" Dustin said.

"HEY HEY I SAID ONE AT A DAMN TIME! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" the boys all nod and so do I slowly trying to comprehend what he was yelling about.

"You." He points at Mike.

"Mirkwood it's where cornwallis and kerley meet, the roads are real it's just the name that's made up. " Mike said.

"Yeah I think I know it." The chief said.

"We can help look for him if you want?" Mike said stupidly, of course we weren't going to be aloud out, a kid just got lost.

"No your all to go home immediately after school, no biking around looking for your freind, this isn't no lord of the rings." The chief raised an eyebrow "do I make myself clear."

"кристалл." (Crystal.) I said with a slight smirk on my face, it was always my thing to snap back at someone when they did something that didn't sit right with me.

"I don't know what the hell you said but it seemed like it's funny cause that ones laughing" one of the cops pointed over to giggling Dustin, which made me laugh a little.

"Whatever you do don't look for the kid."