the day i saw her face

Dustin's POV;

after the no girls marathon I went back home and straight to bed.

There it was again, the dream of the girl expect she was in lake water this time, she wore a white sundress her back facing me as she laughed and splashed water around creating huge ripples.

She turned to me, this time when it happened... Her face wasn't blocked, her h/c hair blew in the wind slightly..

I could hear her russian voice..

"Вы догнали.. Пыль! В! (You've caught up.. Dust.. In!)" It was y/n..she had her tattoo '007' shining.

She rose her hands up and the water went up with her, like she was controlling it, she made a spiral of water around her, and when it dropped, she was gone.

I woke up gasping for breath, sweating like crazy and my head and cheeks hot.

Just then my mom walks in "dusty get ready for-" she saw my sight and immediately went to grab me some cold medicine along with grabbing me a thermometer.

"Your burning up stay inside.. And take this" mom puts two tablets into my hand and gave me a soft smile.

"I'll ring the school."

As soon as my mom left I swallowed the tablet, my mind crept with thoughts of y/n she was honestly a nice person, but why would she be in my dreams, we don't hang out THAT often.