meeting of the mouthbreathers.

(So I know this is out of timeline for this chapter but I didn't wanna miss it)

It has been weeks since I met eleven, me and her studied english together and she taught me alot I didn't know, she told me about my tattoo,she didn't say much she pointed to my nose and told me if it ever bled I should go to her.

I was riding to school with the boys and we pulled up as the two familar faces showed, the assholes.

"EYY WELCOME TO THE FREAKSHOW!" Troy said sadistically, his so called freind or more like his goon james just nodded and laughed like a side character in a video game.

"Who'd you think make more money, midnight.. Frog face.. Toothless... Or maybe." He looked at me with his weird stare, "rushkie" he used his pointer finger to point to my chest.

"Rushkie and toothless tie, she's hot but he's weird as hell!" James laughed.

"Do the arm thing and you say the stuff!" Troy said amused.

"Я рушки.(I am a rushkie.)" I say rolling my eyes as Dustin cracks his arms, Troy and james put on a disgusted face as they walk away.

"Пить мочу. (Drink piss.)" I mutter under my breath.

Dustin laughs and says the same thing in russian trying to mimic me with his lisp.