girls day

"Honestly we need to get out more" max sighed smiling a little, I nodded in agreement, el just looked at all the stores in star court amazed.

I pointed at the clothing store and we all went in, immediately we were all looking at stuff, I saw this really pretty f/c section of clothing and pick some clothes out.

I grabbed them and tried them all on.

(Sorry the clothes suck there's not really 80's clothing on pintrest I can use bc all of them have faces on them and if you don't know it's kinda an invasion of privacy-?)

"Woow you look so good!" Max laughs a little and so do i,  eleven picks out a bunch of outfits, we leave the store after buying all of the clothes and who do we bump into.. ?

Troy.

Yes you heard it, we ran into Troy, the guy who thinks he's my boyfriend because our parents think that.

"Damn looking hot in that!" He points out one of the outfits we had picked out and I was wearing.

" Боже мой.. -  (oh my god.)" I say trying not to roll my eyes.

"Leave her alone, she's not into you. Got that!?" Max says while elevens brow furrows while she's silently nodding.

"Well she likes me enough to go on a date with me." He snickered and I finally did that eye roll.

I put on my girly act again

"Why yes Troy I did want to be at that stupid thing you called a date, I wasn't forced at all!" I say in a mimicing country accent.

"Fuck you.-" he jokes and walks off