falling for dusty

The kids all said they wanted to go to the park today, so we went to a skate park, I brought roller blades for everyone since I owned a lot of them (if you don't have older siblings other then kali and eleven then just act like they're yours)

Dustin looked at me and said in his lisp

"This is for you!" He pointed over to where me and max were sitting so I just looked at her and giggled a bit "looks like somebody has a crush." I teased at max.

"You have no.. Idea" she snickers for some reason.

As soon as Dustin goes to land the trick with roller blades he falls.

I do a trick over to him faster then light l land the trick he had attempted to do and reached my hand out for him.

"Don't do that to impress some girl it's stupid" pink dust filled my cheeks.

He snickered back "okay okay fair enough." He said in his lisp again doing his little cat purr thing.

(A/n here, hi hello uhm- so this is kinda based off the movie geeky gals if you've never heard of it it's from the 70-80's I think, in that movie there's a carnival scene where Rebecca the main character trys to do the dart balloon think and she winks at Neil the potential mate for her, she said she'll make the shot for him and then immediately loses as she makes an embarrassed face and laughs it off.)