lunch

I sat down at the table with a bunch of boys.

The eyes burned like a thousand suns, I wanted to yell at them to stop but I didn't, I couldn't.

I sighed and looked at one kid in particular who had a blue shirt on with a yellow collar.

"She looking at me cause I'm black isn't she-?" I shake my head no.

I pointed at his hair "looks fluffy." I softly smile my lips curling as I do so.

I kicked my feet under the table and sighed "ask." I simply say after that I was bombarded with questions like if I could teach them russian or if I was a spy, or if I drunk vodka, the last thing said was.

"Eyy freaks got a girlfriend!" Two boys came over looking like lost dogs in the woods.

"Dude leave her out of it she doesn't even know what your talking about!" One of the boys says, he had a bowl cut sort of.

"nah I think she's too pretty to be with you, why don't you NOT join the freaks rushkie" I cringed at what he just said scrunching up my nose, I could fool him for a bit.

I made my voice really light and sweet sounding.

"W-what's your name? " I bat my eyes like some girl with a elementary crush.

"Oo she speaks english freaks! And it's troy, this is james." He does some pathetic looking hair flip.

"C-can I tell you secret..?" I smile and he gives me his ear, I spit in it and he immediately goes to clean out his ear.

"друзья сейчас. отвали." (Freinds now. Fuck off.) I smile and bat my eyes again.

"You made a fucking mistake rushkie. A BIG ONE!" he tried to punch me but I blocked it with my arm and kicked his shins as he fell to the floor, I ran away immediately so no one could tell anyone.