nosebleed

Normally i didn't want to do anything about Troy and james, but this time they took it too far. eleven had ran away and we had went to find her. instead of being met with sweet el, Troy had shown up and held Dustin at knife point, even james thought he went to far this time.

He told Mike to jump off the cliff, he wouldn't have survived that fall, I'm pretty smart.. Well cause i study with Dustin and Lucas.

I could feel tears in my eyes when Mike jumped I almost laughed as Mike fell and floated back up, it was el.. Sweet loveable eleven.

My tattoo seemed to pain me more then the thought of anyone being hurt right now, I turned to Troy and put on my fake act again like I did once in the cafeteria..

"Troy.. I'm sorry." I bat my eyes until a fake tear falls from my left eye.

"My mom says you just hate me cause you like me.." I fake smile at him softly.

His focus never left eleven and suddenly I almost tripped his hand twisting as I did so, he dropped the knife,blood gushing our my nose.

" Беспорядок с неправильными рушками.. (You messed with wrong rushkie..)" I uttered not letting my gaze away from him, Dustin getting the message and taking the time to escape his grasp.