𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

LUCAS COLY'S POV

¡WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!

This is the last time I've ever having something at my house because niggas in here 'bout to break my shit. Since I basically said fuck you to Pryce, I decided to move into the new spot. This shit was too big and too big of an accomplishment to not bask in.

I may not be getting things the honest way but I'm moving up. I can finally afford the things that my parents tried their hardest to get me. If only they were here for me to spoil.

I decided to have a house party to celebrate and I invited all the heavy hittas I knew, people I considered family, and it was open invite to all who were neutral. I wasn't looking to start no shit and was hoping to settle some things tonight.

After having a conservation with some of the youngest members in the mob, I realized how important it is for them to grow up right. They need guidance and an environment where they can flourish and get away from this shit. Right now, I don't have them doing shit but going to school and putting them heads in the books.

Now I know school ain't for everybody but they all got a promise to me to at least graduate with a diploma or a GED if they ain't in school. And if they ain't in school, they getting a normal job.

I'm providing them with a space to live, necessities, and some extra money on the side just to keep them from going out there trying to do shit on their own. And Pryce thought I was in this shit just for the money and reason to puff my chest out.

Along with getting the youngsters together, I hoped to bring everybody together in this community. So anybody I'm enemies with, I invited them out to have a conversation. No guns, no threats, and all peace.

Everybody can appreciate that for just even the shortest time.

"Put that shit down," I hit one of the boys, Cevon, in the back of the head as he picked up a drink. He groaned as his friends surrounded him laughing.

"You supposed to be upstairs studying. You lucky I let your ass come down here in the first place," I handed him a soda instead as he took it smacking his teeth. "Do it again so I can buss' you in your shit."

"Ion' feel like studying right now, been doing that shit all day. Tryna see what's going on down here."

I just shook my head as I reminded him that he has school in the morning so he needs to be upstairs by at least one. I left him alone with friends as I walked into the main area of the house where it was flooded with people. I watched from the entrance at everybody as I noticed different groups separating themselves which was smart. Until I needed us to come together, everybody should stay separate for right now.

For the first time in a little bit, I could say I was chilling and even was getting back to not being depressed all the time. That was until familiar faces walked in and my guard just came running back.

There was a small meeting room in the basement which I used to facilitate this conversation. All this shit ended tonight by whatever means.

Everyone sat around a table as it was completely silent at first. There were five of us―Maddox, Ghost, Nard, Red, and me. Red was the only female here that ran everything from her parts. She took over after her Pops died from this huge war back when we were kids. After that, she's been straight ruthless. You'd think the niggas be at it but she was probably the most dangerous person at this table.