𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Gon' head and talk shit here cause I ain't been updating. ❤️

PRYCE WATKINS' POV

WARNING: ABUSE!

Six month pregnant and it isn't believable that I'm still alive right now.

With all the drama that goes on in my life, I suspected that I would be dead before I even hit twenty-five. I'm twenty-two with a job that makes me happy, a baby on the way with a man who I believe would be the best father to touch this Earth, and a family that supports me however they can.

The only that's dragging me down though is this nigga who thinks he's above everything else. If only I knew that throwing it back on him in the club was a no-no. I told myself that I needed to get over Lucas first before I did anything with anyone else. And now look at me.

I just thank God he's not the father or else something called Planned Parenthood would be calling my name.

I put in my studs as I smoothed out my white sweater. Like I knew it would happen, I got bigger. But the weight was something I enjoyed a lot. A lot of people who go through pregnancy experience this sort of self-hate, like some sort of ritual that they all go through as a consequence from creating a child.

I don't feel that way about my body or self at all. It feels good to be in a new skin. This extra weight just added on more to love about myself. The development of my baby in my new skin was enough to make anything of a negative into a positive.

And who was I not to welcome the newly made Pryce with the fat ass into the world? It's about time, I'm tired of sitting on a flat ass with no cushions. No shame to the girls, guys, non-binary that are comfortable with being petite in some places.

Personally it just don't sit right with me that I got curves everywhere else and then no ass. Nope, gotta balance that shit out.

I turned around some, pulling my sweater over my pants as I saw Greg come in through the door. I resisted the motion to roll my eyes as I focused on looking good.

We were at my parents' new place, in a room they had specially made for the baby to have whenever she'd come over and spend the night or whatever. But instead of just a crib, there was also a king sized bed that just happened to have my favorite bed spreads on them. And I swore my parents had some type of special intuition. It was like a sign. But there's also the matter on how I gotta go about following it.

Back to Greg, he neared closer as I stood firm, hand on my back just to hold myself straight. I faced him as he spun his finger. I turned around for him as he brought me closer, laying a small kiss on my cheek as I turned my head.

"What's with the attitude?", he said as he began to kiss around my neck.

"I just don't want anything to happen today. Today is not just my day, it's the day I celebrate a very important milestone with my family."

"You think I'd be heartless enough to steal that away from you," I scoffed as he tightened his grasp around my waist, making me flinch. My cheek pressed against his chest as he leaned down to whisper in my ear. "I get enough from teaching you right from wrong every night."

"Right from wrong, right. Nah, you're completely right. Stuffing my face in a pillow last night, teaching me that talking back was play that needed to be left to children. I bet every single bit of that felt right to you," I let out bitterly as he pinched at my back harshly.