The First Mission.

C.C. didn't even have to start asking about anything, cause Tony Stark would not shut up.

Rogers had decided they had to run over the plan once more, that way C.C. would know what they'd be doing. She memorized it on the first try, and once they got to their destination, Nat moved her away from the rest, Barton following close behind.

"Don't leave," She reminded her. "Don't touch anything, stay in your seat— and if you hear explosions getting closer—"

"Activate the quinjet's shield, I remember," C.C. sighed. "Can I at least get something to eat while I wait?"

"There are some chips behind the shelf on your left," Stark told her on his way out. 

"Hey, that was my secret food stash!" Clint frowned.

"We're a team, Barton, don't be selfish."

"Alright, kid," Cap approach her, he was already wearing his helmet. "You'll be our extra set of eyes, if you see anything we don't, let us know..."

He handed her a small earpiece that would help her maintain communication with the group, she grabbed it and placed it inside her ear.

"Good luck out there," She smiled at him awkwardly. "I'll... er... I'll be good."

***

C.C. was seated in the middle of the floor, legs crossed and a bag of chips on her lap, she was projecting every camera against the quinjet's wall, and hadn't spoken in almost an hour.

Right now Stark was entering a secret hallway, Nat and Banner were having a moment, and Rogers was having a chat with Strucker.

"Where's Loki's scepter?"

"Don't worry, I know when I'm beat... you'll mention how I cooperated, I hope."

"I'll put it right under 'illegal human experimentation," Cap replied, C.C.'s chest stung knowingly. "How many are there?"

As soon as he asked, movement caught his attention and he turned slightly to his right, C.C. caught a glimpse of long hair, she bolted forward, but Steve had fallen down the stairs and now the unknown figure was gone.

"We have a second enhanced female do not engage," She heard the Captain say, then he knocked Strucker down."C.C. you there?" He asked her.

She pressed the small earpiece and spoke. "Yes, Captain."

"You saw Strucker?"

"Yeah," She muttered. "Not my guy— I didn't recognize the other person either."

"It's okay, kid."

C.C. shifted her attention to Stark, watching as he entered a big room, packed with technology.

"Guys, I got Strucker," Cap announced to the group.

"Yeah, I got something bigger," Stark replied,

"Ohhh, that's a Chitauri ship!" C.C. gasped, she'd always looked at objects and images of that battle with an air of admiration, after all, it was thanks to it that she'd managed to escape when she was younger.

The doors of the quinjet opened and Thor entered with Barton in his arms, C.C. got out of the way.

"Hawkeye does it again," She said casually. "What happened, you fell and couldn't get up?"

"Haha," Barton grunted. "Shut up and bring the first aid kit."

"Thor, I got eyes on the prize," Stark spoke.