PumpkinSpiceRat STOP AUTOCORRECTING ME 😤😤
____________________________
Your brother jumped with excitement at the thought of drawing, as it was his favourite past time.

"Do you like drawing, Zander?" Sun asked.

"Yeah!" He replied cheerfully.

"Alright, go to the other kids!" He cheered, then picked Zander up out of the ball pit.

Zander ran towards the other kids, picking up a piece of paper and a few crayons. You turned your attention back to Sun, who was staring intently at you, causing you to jump.

"Do you want me to help you out?" He asked, extending his robotic arm.

"I'm sure i can get up on my own..." you replied, trying getting out of the ball pit, but it seemed to be to high for you to properly propel yourself over.

"You sure you don't want help?" Sun suggested again.

"..." you felt embarrassed at the situation, but more importantly you felt fear at the robot, but then also a slight comfort.

Without any warning, Sun put his arms around under your arms and pulled you out of the ball pit.

"Thanks.."

"No problem, friend! Now come join the others!" He held your hand, leading you towards the other children.

"Are you all ready for todays art challenge?" Sun asked, making all the children eager.

"Yeah!!" Most of them replied loudly.

"Todays challenge is...to draw your best friend!"

'Oh this is going to be great...' You thought. Truth is, your best friend went missing a few months prior.

Sun walked around, viewing all the children's individual drawings. He complimented all the drawings they had done, but stopped by when he came to yours.

"(Y/n). What is this?" He asked, dropping down to your level.

"The woods." You continued colouring in. Now making the drawing purposefully scarier by adding blood around a tree.

"And why have you drawn that?" Sun looked at you, and back at your drawing.

"Because I can." You stopped, looking at Sun now. You found yourself funny, but sun didn't.

"Is there another meaning?" He asked, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Do you need to talk to someone?" He asked.

"Uh, no...?" You gave him an odd look, before returning to your drawing.

Sun pet your head, and walked off, looking at and complementing other children's drawings.

You flipped your paper over, and grabbed a black crayon. You wrote you old best friends' name on the paper, and started actually drawing them. Once finished, you stood up and walked over to Sun, showing him the drawing.

"Here, this was my friend." You held the paper up to him.

"Wow!! This looks wonderful (Y/n)!!" He cheered.

"Yeah, yeah..." You smiled. You knew it was his job to help kids with self confidence, but you couldn't ignore the feeling of acknowledgment Sun gave you. The only other person to give you acknowledgment was...your best friend.

"Alright kiddos!! Are you finished your wonderful drawings?!" Sun questioned.

"Yes, Mr Sun!!" The kids stood up all together, crowding along Sun.