7

You felt exhausted, and hungry. Rolling over to get comfortable and hopefully fall asleep again, you saw that the sun was starting to come up, signaling that it was still early. You rolled around again, still trying to get comfy. After a while of continuous rolling, you decided to sit up., immediately wrapping your blanket around you, as it was quite cold.

You stood up, your blanket still wrapped tightly. You walked out of your bedroom, and into the lounge room. You sat down on the couch and put on kids channels. For a while, you had just sat there, watching tv. You were still tired, and now hungry. You stood up and walked to the kitchen, looking into the fridge for food, only to be disappointed when you saw it was empty. You looked in the cupboard, but once again nothing was in there.

"(Y/n)?" You heard your mother call softly. You turned around and saw your mother standing in the loungeroom with her robe on. "What are you doing up so early?" She asked, not really minding.

"I'm hungry, I was looking for food." You replied.

"We can go get breakfast at the diner downstairs. Go wake up your brother, and go get dressed." Your mother rubbed her forehead, as if she had a headache. "You best get ready in 20 minutes. I'll go get your father up." She then turned around and went back to her room. You closed the cupboard doors and headed back to your room. As you entered you saw your brother was now sitting up, wiping the 'sleep sand' out of his eyes.

"Zander, we're going down to the pub to eat breakfast, quickly get changed." You informed him. "I'll get dressed in the bathroom, you get dressed here." You crouched down at your suitcase and unzipped it, grabbing a pair of blue overalls (shorts not pants.) and a white shirt, as well as a clean pair of underwear. You walked out of the room and into the bathroom across the hall. You took your clothes of and went for a shower, washing your body and hair. You got out of the shower, sliding your white shirt on, and pulling up your overalls. You then brushed your hair, deciding to leave it down. You exited the bathroom and walked back to your room. You knocked on the door, "You dressed?" You asked.

"Yeah!" Zander called back out.

You opened the door and saw him putting his socks on. You walked over to your suitcase and put your dirty clothes in a separate pocket. You zipped it shut and opened the other pocket, where your clean clothes were stored. You grabbed a pair of clean white socks, sitting down on your bed to put them on easier. You then grabbed your shoes, slipping your feet into them, as you hadn't undone the laces prior. You quickly made your bed, looking over to your brothers bed and seeing he just left the room without making it. Ugh. Knowing your mother would get angry at him for not making it, you quickly made his too. You closed the door behind you as you left the bedroom. You saw your parents at the front door, dressed all fancy like.

"Finally, what took you forever?" Your father asked.

"I was making my bed." Your replied shortly, glancing up at him in confusion as you left the room about 2 minutes after Zander.

"Ohh, okay. Well, your mother isn't ready yet, while shes in the shower, would you like me to sneak your iPads into my bag?" You father cheekily showed you his bag that two pairs of headphones in it.

Before you could reply your brother joyfully shouted, "Yes!!"

"Okay, stay here." He walked back into the bedroom where your mother had just gotten out of the shower. You heard your mother talking to your father, but you couldn't understand what they were saying. A few minutes later your mother and father walked out of the bedroom.

"Alright in the elevator chop chop." Your father said as he patted the bag. You quickly rushed out of the hotel room and into the elevator, giggling.

"What floor is it?" Zander asked.