14

(☀️Sun's POV☀️)

Two children, in a room they should not be in. What was going on here..? I had lead the two back onto the ground floor, figuring that it would be best for our current situation.

"Sunshine, please excuse me for a moment. I need to have a little chat with..."

"Gregory..Mr."

"With Gregory. Why don't you go wait over there in the meantime?" I patted Y/n's shoulder, signaling to some table and chairs, the crayons and other colouring materials were still laid out. She complied and walked over, although she still kept close by.

"Gregory, sunshine. I thought I made it clear I didn't want you to go near that desk, let alone, I made it very clear that the lights needed to stay on. And yet, you went against my word and turned them off. Care to explain why you did so?" I asked. Gregory looked around, avoiding eye contact.

"I needed to grab the security badge." He replied.

"Is it important to you?" I asked.

"Yes. It is."

"But I assume you have learnt from your mistakes, and won't do it again?"

"Nope. I'll do it again multiple times if I have to." He replied.

.

.

.

"SECURITY ALERT! SECURITY! WOO WOO!" I dropped him out of the daycare. Just before I closed the doors, I saw Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock chica, Roxanne and Montgomery...? What were they doing here? Gregory ran towards Freddy, climbing into his stomach?! Deciding not to concern myself anymore, I closed the doors and went straight for Y/n. Now that my chat with Gregory was over, it was time for Y/n's.

"Sunshine." I stated, sitting down. Y/n seemed to not be too affected by my tone. "We need to have a talk about why you aren't in the infirmary." Never mind my earlier statement.

"did you not see my very OBVIOUS note? It read, 'DO NOT LEAVE THIS ROOM'. Correct?"

"Oh...um-would you look at the time-? I think it's about time I...go to the bathroom!" You stood up, trying as fast as you could to get to the toilets. You were surprised to feel Sun gently hold your hand.

"You are not going by yourself. Not while...they're out there." He lead you towards the bathroom, even though you knew where it was, he must've not known, since it does seem that Sun and Moon don't share thoughts. 'That reminds me..'

"Sun, I have a question.." You started.

"What is it?"

"When the lights were off, and I was taking to Moon, he uh...he told me that the candy you guys have..are drugged." You looked up at sun. He looked down at you.

"Oh would you look at the time- I think it's best you go to the toilet before you end up using the floor!" Sun ushered you into the toilets, closing the door behind you as he waited outside. Just like Moon did. You're starting to have a lot of questions but not a whole lot of answers.

You were now finished in the toilet, and you had a little time to think of a plausible lie just in case sun asked you again.

You walked out of the bathroom feeling a little more comfortable than before. You looked around, but you couldn't find sun. You were about to call out, but then you heard voices. Suns voice and a woman's voice..?

"Sun, the security cameras picked up a young boy roaming around here. That exact young boy is being chased by me and the other animatronics, as he is dangerous. His name is Gregory, he has brown hair and wears a blue striped shirt. If you see him, I want you to notify the security staff about it, alright?" The woman spoke.

"Yes, officer Vanessa." Sun replied.

"Good. I'll hopefully see you soon, then." The woman's footsteps were getting closer. You quickly hid behind a bin that was placed next to the toilets. You watched the woman go past. She had blonde hair, and wore a white security outfit. Once she was out of site, you quickly walked to the area the woman came from, but didn't leave the bathroom opening.

"Sun!" You whisper shouted, unaware if the lady was still nearby. You poked your head around the corner, seeing Sun looking kind of...distressed.. "Sun?" You whisper-shouted again. This time Sun heard you, and he turned around to greet you.

"Hello sunshine! That was rather quick." Suns attitude changed.

"Who was that?" You now spoke, since sun had gotten closer.

"That was Officer Vanessa." Sun replied.

"What was she doing here?"

"She's looking for Gregory."

"No- I mean, all the other staff members are robots, and she's the only human I've seen. You can't tell me you're short on robots, cause there was so many! So why is a human here?" You asked. Sun was in a train of thought.

"I don't know the answer to that one..Next time someone comes to do repairs on me, I'll ask!" Sun suddenly held your hand. "Let's go back to the daycare, I don't want you getting lost now."